Chapter 112: President Yan's Method

Bai Qingquan wasn't aware of any set visit today. The boss certainly didn't tell him when he came. Everyone knew that it was an excuse Yan Qiuchi made, and his true intention was to see Shen Jintai. The hot search of these two pairs were still hanging online.

"Xiao Bai. President Yan and I came to visit you." Zhang Yuan said slightly embarrassingly.

He had suddenly been pulled by Yan Qiuchi to do this and was completely confused at first. Lost, while on their way to the set, he took out his phone to play games only to see the hot search. His hands shook excitedly that he almost dropped his phone.

Bai Qingquan hurried over, bowed and shook hands with Zhang Yuan and Yan Qiuchi.

"Hello, President Yan." he said.

"You've worked hard." Yan Qiuchi said.

"Not at all, not at all." Bai Qingquan glanced back shyly, and saw that Shen Jintai had already gotten out of the RV.

The two looked at each other, and Yan Qiuchi took the lead and stretched out his hand.

Although he had just recently spoke with him on the phone, he was still embarrassed seeing him in person. Shen Jintai quickly shook Yan Qiuchi's hand, pursed his lips, and nodded. His heart was pounding and his face was hot.

It was so hateful that since he got his flushing reward, he would be easily covered with red from face to neck every time he blushed. He let go on Yan Qiuchi's hand and greeted Zhang Yuan.

Zhang Yuan was naturally respectful and quickly shook his hand. After all, Shen Jintai was likely to become his boss' lover: "Hello, hello."

The eyes of the entire crew were locked on them. Yan Qiuchi said to Bai Qingquan: "Lead us so we can meet the director."

Bai Qingquan hurriedly led them to the director. When Yan Qiuchi left, he glanced at Shen Jintai and smiled at him. They gave each other a quick look that was direct and natural that created an ambiguous mood causing Shen Jintai to feel tickled.

He breathed a sigh of relief and went to the dressing room. Not long after sitting down, Bai Qingquan came in. Since the makeup artist was next to him, Bai Qingquan was more restrained. He only laughed and said to Shen Jintai: "Coming to visit me on the set, do you believe it?"

Shen Jintai's face blushed.

Coming to visit Bai Qingquan. He had to admit, Yan Qiuchi was clever when chasing him.

Now that Yan Qiuchi likes him and everyone knows about it, there are some that are still reluctant to believe it. This set visit is proof that he had accepted the matter, yet he didn't come bearing flowers, so it must mean he was embarrassed. Using the excuse that he's visiting Bai Qingquan, despite everyone knowing his ulterior motives, they wouldn't call him out on it. Shen Jintai had to hand it to him for being this clever. It was so blatant yet relaxed that it didn't make anything awkward.

Despite using Bai Qingquan's visit as an excuse, Yan Qiuchi barely talked to him, nor did he deliberately ignore him either. The hot searches were still on the internet, so they were still under the scrutiny of the public's eye. Yan Qiuchi didn't express excessive closeness or deliberate alienation, putting just the right amount of distance between them. This was an exemplary response to what a decent big boss who had been rejected should look like. Occasionally him catching glimpses of Shen Jintai would fill the crew's belly with gossip.

"Ahhhhhhhhh. Live broadcast: Prince Yan visits Shen Touhua's set!"

"Oh my God, is it true? I want to see it!"