Chapter 121: Warm Him

Song Chenchen was the original author of <When You're Older> and also the screenwriter of the film. He didn't look like a big star as he usually wear relatively low-key outfits. Despite having on a plain sweater and a baseball cap, he still couldn't hide the noble spirit of an extravagant rich young master. <When You're Older> was his first work. Now that it was about to be put on the big screen, he attached great importance to it, so he came here to supervise the crew.

"Screenwriter Song," Shen Jintai smiled as he shook his hand.

After Song Chenchen shook his hand with him, he shook Bai Qingquan's: "Thank you for your hard work."

Song Chenchen was not only the screenwriter of this movie, but also the executive of Fang Xingyun, who was this movie's main investor. It was rumored that his family had funded a big portion of it so his opinions hold a lot of weight.

"Let's have a small meeting." Song Chenchen said: "I plan to add two more scenes, and I want to hear your opinions." "

"Then go to the lounge and talk," Sun Sihai said.

Song Chenchen planned to add two passionate scenes: "I feel that for such a strong emotion, there must be a breaking point. There is no distinction between spirit and flesh. It is normal to have sex when the affection is strong."

Others were okay hearing this, except Bai Qingquan who slightly blushed. He was used to being a fairy, so he wasn't used to such straightforward words. This screenwriter Song was worthy of being a man! His manner of speaking was much different from those chicks at a glance.

Hearing this, Shen Jintai couldn't help but feel inexplicably irony when he thought of the love harmony system.

Song Chenchen still respected the two actors. After all, they were both top stars and knew that they had to be cautious when making this kind of drama. If the actors agree to it, they have to get permission from their agency as well.

"If Screenwriter Song and Director Sun think it is necessary, I will accept it," Shen Jintai said.

With Shen Jintai saying it, how else could Bai Qingquan respond. But his idol route had a much heavier burden. His tone was not firm as he said: "I can do it as well, just don't show too much, hahahaha."

"You should take a look at the added part first," Song Chenchen gave them the flying pages: "The text is not very specific, so it depends on how Director Sun takes it."

Sun Sihai said: "You are pushing the problem on to me."

Song Chenchen's writing was ingenious. With just a few sentences, he wrote the feeling of being born and dying. There were two passionate scenes, but the feelings were completely different. One was when the two had sex for the first time. Their young bodies collided fiercely as the carnal desires of a young man in his 20's broke out. The second was when Luo Wensheng was much older. It was heartfelt, and while the feeling of lustful desire faded, the affection remained ever as strong.

In fact, there was also a third scene but strictly speaking it wasn't focus on passion. It was the part when Yu Nuo had found Luo Wensheng who no longer recognized him. He taken care of Luo Wensheng in the nursing home as he helped him wash and scrub his body. After they were finished cleaning, Yu Nuo had hugged Luo Wensheng to sleep. While Luo Wensheng no longer recognized him, he still called out his name in his sleep.

Shen Jintai felt that the addition was very good and made the movie more complete. Shen Jintai had relatively large autonomy for his career, while Bai Qingquan usually listens more to the arrangements and opinions of his company and team.