Chapter 151: The Blizzard's Over

Xiao Tang went to bed a little early tonight. While he was asleep, he suddenly heard a knock on the door. He woke up in a daze and found that his phone was also ringing. He immediately sat up, went over and opened the door. As soon as he opened the door, he saw Shen Jintai standing outside.

He felt that Shen Jintai's expression was not right, and all his sleepiness disappeared: "Brother Jin."

Shen Jintai: "Hurry up and get dressed and take us to the hospital."

Xiao Tang nodded and quickly ran back to put on his clothes. He didn't even bother putting on his socks as he put on his shoes and hurried out.

The wind was howling outside blowing snow everywhere. Yan Qiuchi sat in the back silently as Shen Jintai held his hand and kept saying: "They're okay. They have to be okay."

Fortunately, the hospital was nearby. When they arrived, Yan Qiuchi immediately opened the car door and ran out. Shen Jintai had never seen him in a panic like this before.

Xiao Tang was unaware of what was going on and had to find a place to park the car. He yelled: "Brother Jin!"

"You go and ask the crew for a break for me. I may not be able to film tomorrow." Shen Jintai said as he got out of the car and hurried into the hospital. Xiao Tang wanted to remind him to wear a mask but didn't have time to stop him.

He hurriedly parked the car and called Li Meilan. The phone rang for a while before she answered. Her voice was hoarse as she greeted him with a "Hey" then listen to Xiao Tang. After hearing what he said, she immediately sat up, waking up her husband who was sleeping by her side.

"What's the matter?"

"Something seems to have happened to Jintai," Li Meilan said and got up: "You keep an eye on the children. I'll go over and have a look."

Her husband opened the curtains and glanced outside, only to see that the wind was blowing heavily with snow outside.

"You're still going with the weather like this?" Her husband knew that he couldn't persuade her so he could only send her out at the door: "Be careful on the road."

Li Meilan nodded, kissed her husband, and hurried out with a scarf around her neck. When she arrived at the hospital, she called Xiao Tang. Xiao Tang ran out to pick her up and said in horror: "Mr. and Mrs. Yan have been in a car accident, and they have been hit by a series of collisions. They are all in the ER now."

Li Meilan only felt her legs going soft when she heard this, and her heart pounded: "Where is Jintai?"

"He was waiting outside the operating room with President Yan." Xiao Tang lowered his voice as he said: "A lot of people are here."

Li Meilan and Xiao Tang took the elevator and went with Xiao Tang to the operating room. They saw a lot of people in the corridor and Shen Jintai was sitting next to Yan Qiuchi. Seeing her coming over, he stood up and walked to her.

"Xiao Tang told me," Li Meilan hugged Shen Jintai's arm: "How is it? What did the doctor say?"

Shen Jintai eyes were red, but his expression was calm. He only shook his had and said: "I don't know."

As he finished speaking, he heard an elderly old lady walking over accompanied by others and asked: "Did you tell Yaoxuan?"

"He's abroad."

"Tell him to come back wherever he is!"

Shen Jintai throat bobbed and said to Li Meilan: "I can't leave now. Tell the crew tomorrow. They'll be considerate."

"I know."

Shen Jintai returned to Yan Qiuchi's side. As the old lady came over, Yan Qiuchi stood up and called her: "Grandma."