Chapter 109: Slap in the Face! Big News!

Mrs. Yan's birthday was coming up and Shen Jintai was very concerned. As more time passed, the deeper his feelings for her becomes. This year was her 50th, but she didn't plan to make a big deal of it. She only wanted to invite relatives and close friends to dinner.

Even if it wasn't a grand event, it still had to be taken seriously.

"If there is anything I can do, just mention it." Shen Jintai said.

Yan Qiuchi said: "We plan to hold a birthday party for her at home. Don't you know how to sing? I would like to ask you to sing a birthday song for her."

Shen Jintai was taken aback. Technically he could sing. The original owner could dance and sing very well. He had seen his past performances. He thought if it was only a birthday song, it shouldn't be too difficult to learn.

Shen Jintai nodded: "Okay."

The waiter came to serve the food, but he didn't leave. He glanced at Shen Jintai cautiously, and when he looked up again, he noticed Yan Qiuchi's stern eyes, so he quickly bowed and hurriedly left the room.

"Is it him? Is it him?" A colleague waiting outside asked in a low voice.

"It's really him! It's Shen Jintai!"

Their restaurant was very high-end, and occasionally they would get celebrities, but none have excited them as much as Shen Jintai.

With the combination of a high traffic idol and superb acting skills, Shen Jintai was now a prosperous existence in the entertainment industry. Since The East Palace was a national hit, his popularity had soared beyond any other actor in history. When it comes to Li Xu, there wasn't a person who didn't know who that was.

However, high-end restaurants have much stricter requirements for waiters. They weren't allowed to secretly ask for autographs or photos and disturb their guest's meals. It was strictly forbidden so the staff could only quietly poke and get excited.

"Who's the person dining with him? He's so handsome. Is he a star?"

"I saw the reservation name. His surname is Yan."

"He's not his target, right? After all Shen Jintai likes men."

"Really?"

They were all ordinary passersby who didn't know much about Shen Jintai, but they were excited anyways because they had run into such a big star, and he was in a middle of a love affair to boot! They couldn't help but gossip.

"The two of them are a good match. That man is really handsome!"

"Shen Jintai looks better in person. His face looks a bit bigger, and I really admire his skin."

Shen Jintai and Yan Qiuchi didn't eat long. They came out of the restaurant about half an hour later. When he came out, Shen Jintai had already put on his masks and lowered his head slightly behind Yan Qiuchi.

The clerks looked around nervously and excitedly. Shen Jintai was really good-looking. He had shiny, thick, jet-black hair and gorgeous eyebrows. He was also handsome and tall. When he walked past, he had a faint fragrance, and the aura of a big star!

The man that was in front of him was even taller and equally as handsome. One could tell that he was rich from a single look.

Finally, they came out!

Xiao Qi's hands were shaking from excitement. She prayed: 'God please let those two have lots of intimate interactions! Please, please!'

It was already nighttime. Yan Qiuchi looked around, seeming as if he was afraid of getting photographed.