Chapter 75: The Awards Ceremony is Here!!!

People look good to a certain extent, but the difference is not that big. Sometimes an 8/10 handsome guy becomes more distinctive than the other handsome guys around him, which causes their beauty filter to improve.

For example, Shen Jintai tonight. The spotlight was on him. As the hottest candidate for the golden bell, he had the posture of a spirited young man.

Bai Qingquan, Shen Jintai, and Zheng Siqi had agreed to a unified tone before walking the red carpet: "I am very happy to be nominated. I am looking forward to <The East Palace is Coming> to win the best TV series tonight!"

The more momentous the occasion, the more cautious you need to speak. Anything can happen before the award is given, even if they all felt that Shen Jintai had the highest chances out of all of them. Bai Qingquan felt that Zheng Siqi's best supporting actor also had a good chance, such so his voice was in high spirit.

However, The East Palace was not tonight's finale. It was the crew of <Once Upon a Time in Kansai> that was led by veteran actor Chen Fang. He was also a popular candidate for the golden bell. As such the red-carpet host will naturally wouldn't let this point go.

"Teacher Chen, as the winner of the two-time Guohua Awards, won't you be more experience? How sure do you think you are tonight about winning your third emperor trophy?"

Chen Fang was a big shot in the film and television industry. He had a very calm attitude as he smiled, took the microphone, and said: "I have won awards and have been very happy with them. Before the announcement, everything is uncertain. The other actors shortlisted this year are very talented. It'll depend on how the judges choose."

The host was mischievous and continue to ask with a grin: "The East Palace crew have just come by, with their two best actor nominees. Have you seen this drama? What do you think of their performance?"

"Host you're very bad," the media people joked.

Chen Fang chuckled: "Of course I have watched the drama. Their performances were spectacular, otherwise they wouldn't have been nominated. They are both young, in their early twenties. When I was their age, I was still running around."

"Yeah, the three of them seem to be in their early twenties. What was I doing when I was in my twenties?!"

"If Shen Jintai takes the golden bell, he should be the youngest person in the history of the Guohua Awards, right?"

"The spring breeze is full of horseshoe disease, and you can see all the Chang'an flowers in one day*!"

*Verse from the seven-character quatrain "After Dengke" written by . It's used to describe wishful thinking, happy mood.

"I think The East Palace has the most nominations. Two of the three best actor, best director, and best TV series. Its worthy of winning any of these as they are all justifiable."

"Please give best actor and make up for Li Xu's regrets!"

"The more you talk about it, the more nervous I am. If Shen Jintai doesn't win the award, I will cry!"

Not only netizens were weary, but Shen Jintai himself was also extremely nervous. This was the first time he attended an awards ceremony. When he raised his eyes, he saw those he knew and didn't know. They were all big stars.

The award ceremony officially began at 8.

<The East Palace is Coming> was the first to take the lead in winning the best cinematography and best screenwriter award. When the video clip of <The East Palace is Coming> was played on the big screen, the audience burst into applause.