Chapter 158: The Golden Age!

On the stage of the Nancheng Arena, Shen Jintai pressed one hand to his ear as his body swayed to the music, looking extremely relaxed and confident. In actuality, he felt embarrassed, and his breath was unstable. Li Meilan stood under the stage and gave him a thumbs up.

If he wants to rest in the afternoon, he'll need to pick out the important content and arrange it this morning. This time, dancing and singing were separated, which works better for him so he won't be constantly panting and unable to sing.

"Good?" He came down and asked Li Meilan.

"That's all we can do." Li Melian felt that saying more would deflate Shen Jintai's self-confidence, so she added: "I think it's enough. We didn't charge anything for this event and it's mainly for the fans to see you!"

Shen Jintai was still worried, especially after he witness the whole process of Bai Qingquan depowdering with his own eyes. Not every fan was a little angel, and many have come from far away just to attend this event. If he performs too badly, they will be disappointed and angry.

If his stage skills weren't enough, he can only make it up with other aspects. He decided that every fan who's present would be given a small gift package. Souvenirs would be given during the event and after discussing it, everyone decided to add a snack package to it.

It happened that he had an endorsement with a highly popular national snack brand. Li Meilan immediately contacted the brand. Before she left, she turned back halfway and asked: "Do you want to add a bottle of milk as well?"

Shen Jintai also had a milk endorsement. Apart from his underwear endorsement, both these national brands were his only two non-high-luxury endorsements.

"Let's give each person a rose." Shen Jintai said.

"That's a good idea!" Li Meilan said.

Flowers have always been Shen Jintai's signature. He'll be wearing a rose in his chest pocket during his performance so if a rose is distributed to every fan there, it'll be romantic and would make them very happy.

"We are really losing money this time," Xiao Tang said: "Brother Jin, take it easy and don't let it affect our year-end bonus!"

Shen Jintai laughed loudly and said: "I have already prepared all your red envelopes. When the event is over tonight, let's go celebrate together and I'll send them to you!"

At 6 PM, night had already fallen. The weather wasn't good, and it was extremely cold. Outside of Nancheng Arena was a scene of hustle and bustle as long lines wrapped around the entrances.

"Is this the largest birthday party in the entertainment industry? I heard that the stadium is nearly 30,000 people is full!"

"I saw the aerial photography just now. It's really amazing! Gold powders occupy about half the fan circle!"

"I want to go to the scene to watch it. Why don't you broadcast it live? Touhua will be on the stage again after a few years. To be honest, although he was bloody storm at the beginning, he really had the charm of the stage. He was harmed by the ghost animal Touhua Dance made by the black powder!"

"I heard that Shen Jintai's team emptied all flower the shops in Nancheng today. It seems he's being very generous!"

"It's true. My friend works for a flower shop. He said that he only wanted roses at the beginning. Later, except for the ones that other people had reserved, he bought all the flowers!"

"Touhua is really popular. This birthday has such a prosperous atmosphere!"

"The LED screens of the whole city seem to have been covered in gold powder. It is said that they are going to send him a sea of gold all over the city tonight. There are so many gold powders and a lot of them are local tyrants fans!"