Chapter 190: Ascend to the top!

Shen Jintai was undoubtedly the most dazzling presence tonight. After walking the red carpet with the crew of <When You're Older>, he changed into a gray suit and ten minutes later walked it again with the crew of <Pilot>. This time, he changed his undershirt and put a red rose on his chest.

"It's my brother's signature look. He's so handsome today!"

"I hate that I can't go to the scene to see my brother!"

"He must take best actor tonight!"

"If he can get best actor tonight, it will be a complete success!"

The gold powders swiped the screen.

Unsurprisingly, walking the red carpet twice became a hot search, and the comments of passersby were also very good.

"Walking the red carpet twice by himself shows two points. First, Touhua has good resources. Two of the movies he's in are nominated for movie of the year. Second, he's nominated for both movies, which shows that he has the ability and is worthy of said resources."

"The organizer is very fond of him tonight. The two interviews with him by the host were the longest. On the video website where I watched the live broadcast, his profile picture is also the largest and occupies the C position among big movie stars, which is very similar to Li Xu back then. Is this not worship?"

"His outfit tonight is exactly the same as when he participated in the Guohua Awards last year, and the situation is also very similar. He's evenly matched, so it's hard to tell how the awards will end tonight."

"Whether he wins or not actually has little effect on him, right? Regardless, Touhua is already a proper first-tier superstar. He only has two movies out, but they've already grossed more than 8 billion yuan. He has a great reputation in the public eye, so whatever movies he stars in will definitely attract everyone's attention. The most important thing is for a male star to be able to carry the box office."

"That being said, I, a passerby, hope he can win because that'll just be awesome."

"I think everyone supports him to win, mainly because of The East Palace last year. That incident was so hot that everyone couldn't make peace with it."

"The award ceremony is about to begin! I'm so nervous!"

Not only were netizens nervous, but so was Shen Jintai. He was even more nervous than when he participated in the Guohua Awards. Although he repeatedly told himself to act normal, he didn't know what was wrong this time. He was excited and vaguely had the feeling that since he didn't take the golden bell last time, if he were to take Film Emperor now, wouldn't he be so handsome?

He and Bai Qingquan sat in the front row, with stars far bigger than when they participated in the Guohua Awards. They raised their heads to look at the countless stars that surrounded them. Shen Jintai glanced back, trying to find where Yan Qiuchi and the others were sitting, but there were so many people that he couldn't find them.

At 8 in the evening, the award ceremony officially began, kicking off with a musical performance. The guest performer turns out to be Zheng Siqi.

"Are they going to play The East Palace card?"

"The more the organizer acts like this, the more worried I am for Touhua. I feel that it's building up his expectations too high."

"Why do you only mention Touhua? I think Bai Qingquan's performance in the movie is also amazing. The most exciting part is their rival scenes."

"Shit, if in the end the film emperor goes to Bai Qingquan and Touhua disappears, wouldn't that be ironic?"

"<Pilot> has the most nominations and the most momentum. It already took the lead and won best cinematography."