Chapter 169: I want to work!

As soon as Yan Tiefeng saw Fang Fengmei, he asked her about the company. Although she was capable, she's been retired for many years and wasn't familiar with the company's business and personnel. Now every time she comes back, the couple would talk about the business for a while.

This was still the case today. Before going upstairs, Fang Fengmei said to Shen Jintai: "During this time, Qiuchi asked someone to redesign his room. Have you seen it? Let Qiuchi take you to see it."

Shen Jintai looked back at Yan Qiuchi. After the couple went upstairs, Yan Qiuchi said: "Let's go. I'll show it to you."

Shen Jintai followed him upstairs. As soon as they entered the room, Yan Qiuchi hugged him and pressed him against the door and kissed him. It seems Yan Qiuchi likes doing this kind of thing behind a door very much.

They haven't made out for many days. Shen Jintai's legs became soft from just his kiss. He had almost forgotten the feelings he gets from making out and now that he was kissing Yan Qiuchi, all of it came rushing back.

In broad daylight and at home again, it was impossible to go further than just kissing, but Yan Qiuchi can kiss for a long time and won't get tired of it. In the end, Shen Jintai was afraid that his lips would swell so he pushed him away. Panting, he glanced into the room and said: "You changed the wallpaper?"

Yan Qiuchi propped open the door of the room with one hand while using the other to wipe the corner of his mouth. He straightened up and said: "Nn, do you like the color?"

Shen Jintai nodded: "Simple yet lavish."

Yan Qiuchi's room used to be very simple. The room was large but had very few things, giving it an empty feeling. Now that it has been redesigned, more decorations were added, giving it a warmer vibe.

Shen Jintai walked inside and noticed that Yan Qiuchi was following him. When he turned around, Yan Qiuchi had pushed him down onto the bed. He was pressed down for a long time as they kissed. Yan Qiuchi held him tightly as he sandwiched him between his legs.

Shen Jintai didn't resist as his heart was full of warmth. The two kissed for what seems like hours before they parted and laid on the bed next to each other. Yan Qiuchi hugged him as he asked about his filming. While they talked, Yan Qiuchi made small movements, like touching his hand for a while, then his face, all while trying to reach into his clothes.

"Is your contract with Monsoon Entertainment about to expire?"

"No, there's still more than half a year left." Shen Jintai said: "President Ji called me yesterday and asked to set up an appointment with him to talk about the contract renewal."

"Talking so early in advance, he's probably afraid that you will not renew." Yan Qiuchi said: "No matter what conditions he offers, don't promise him."

Shen Jintai said: "Nn. I want to start my own studio."

It wasn't unusual for stars to open their own personal studios, assuming that they have the strong enough wings to fly solo. The advantages are first they get to be their own boss and will have final say in what kind of job they take and whether they want to work or not and how to work, and second, there was no need to give a part of their earnings to the company as all the money they earn goes directly into their own pockets.

Shen Jintai felt that with his current capital and momentum, starting his own studio would no longer be a problem and he didn't need a brokerage company to feed him resources. It's just that he's still a newcomer and his team is not yet mature so there was a certain degree of risk if he's fighting alone. After all, he was still on the rise and one step in the wrong direction could overturn his momentum that it'll be difficult to get up again.

Your Rival in Love Gets Prettier Every DayOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara