Chapter 29: He Really Changed

Shen Jintai was overly excited. He had filmed a lot of bed scenes in the past, but this was the first time he had filmed one with a man. Yesterday, the director also specifically asked him about his acceptance limits. From the perspective of dedication to art, he replied: "As long as the plot requires it, I can do it."

Though the subject matter scale is large, it doesn't mean that the camera lens scale can be large. This world's attitude towards gay men and women have not reached the point where same sex marriage is legal yet. The silver lining is at least there are relatively few restrictions on the subject matter in the creation of film and television dramas.

"Is there a kissing scene?" Xiao Tang asked curiously.

"The script is written more implicitly," Shen Jintai flipped through the script while eating his lunch: "It depends on the director's request."

"In fact, we can talk about this with the director in advance," Li Meilan said: "Isn't it too passive to acquiesce with the director's request on the spot?"

Shen Jintai read the script as he wrote on it: "Li Xu has nowhere to retreat. The prince turned him around and tore off his robe from behind." Based on his many years of filming experience, this is artistic treatment. It was full of tension and emotions but not explicit.

To film the scene well, Shen Jintai had returned to his room and took a shower after eating. When he arrived on set, he saw Zheng Siqi waiting for him. He nodded and Zheng Siqi return his nod with a smile. Despite being very kind to Zheng Siqi, Zheng Siqi still seemed to be a little afraid of him.

In today's scene, the crowned prince was more domineering. Li Xu, the black lotus, had to pretend to be a small white lotus.

"Should we practice a scene first?" Shen Jintai asked.

Zheng Siqi was also planning this.

"Then let's go to the dressing room and talk." Shen Jintai said.

Zheng Siqi nodded: "Okay." He followed Shen Jintai into the dressing room. There were a lot of lights on the set, and it was a bit hot. Shen Jintai only wore a loose shirt and shorts. His arms were long and white, and his back was faintly exposing his shoulder blade. He always unconsciously regarded Shen Jintai as a big star of his generation. Looking at his thin figure and small back, he remembered now that Shen Jintai was only 20 years old.

Zheng Siqi breathed a sigh of relief, and then saw Shen Jintai's butt.

......

Wow.

Zheng Siqi's face became heated as he quickly averted his eyes.

Yan Qiuchi attached great importance to the drama <The East Palace is Coming>.

Sunshine media started as an artist and entertainment marketing agency. Later it began to get involved in film and television production gradually developing into the comprehensive behemoth of the entertainment industry it was now. In recent years, it has been in direct production of many films and television dramas. These productions have always resulted in TV shows with high ratings and several movies that were dark horses at the box office. The investments to these projects were miniscule though compared to how much Sunshine Media had put into <The East Palace is Coming>, which was a few hundred million.

Costume dramas can easily get popular. Palace fighting dramas* comes with their own rating groups. The TV stations were all optimistic about this drama since the production team was top-notch. Everyone had high hopes for it. Sunshine Media failed to IPO previously and was relying on this drama so they can IPO again. Since it was a weekly drama, the most critical point is the first month of filming. The fate of the drama would depend on how well the filming goes. For this month, Yan Qiuchi had to personally keep an eye on everything.