Chapter 108: Finally Looking Forward to This Moment!

In today's entertainment industry, in terms of number of fans and loyalty, there was none that could compete with gold powders. No one in the fandom circle dared to provoke them. The cooking of the powder was worry-free that there was no chance of tearing it up, so gold powder had a peaceful scene.

This had led to a very good impression of them from the outside world. It was rare for fans of an idol to be so amiable. It was very good being a gold powder.

However, there was a sore spot for them, and that was their brother's black history. Not only that, but all this black history was also real. Like the fact that he had stalked and chased a man and committed all kind of lewd acts. This wasn't catching the wind and catching the shadows*. There were specific videos that made it undeniable. Gold powder could only counter back by saying: "That was all in the past and now these two people have nothing to do with each other!"

*Reminder: catching the wind and catching the shadows (捕风捉影) = creating something out of nothing. Hearsay.

This so-called persecution complex had cause gold powder to tear anyone apart to the point of autism as long as Yan Qiuchi was mentioned in any Shen Jintai's related post. The period when Shen Jintai was entangled with him was the most humiliating point in his life. Gold powders were angry and embarrassed at the thought of the brother that's in the palm of their hand was being trampled on like this. Fortunately, it was all the in the past now.

Xiao Qi posted an anonymous post in the rabbit area to test the water. Sure enough, she attracted a bunch of crazy gold powders. She was scolded until her eyes turned red filled with anger and happiness.

Anger from how brainless those fans were. Happiness from confirming Shen Jintai's biggest weakness.

The scene Shen Jintai was filming today for <When You're Older> was the part where Luo Wensheng confesses to Yu Nuo. He was preparing in his dressing room when Xiao Tang came in with his phone and said: "Brother Jin, phone."

The makeup artist immediately stopped applying makeup on Shen Jintai. Shen Jintai looked at his phone and saw it was Yan Qiuchi calling.

"Are you busy?" Yan Qiuchi said: "I sent you a few messages, but I didn't get a reply."

Shen Jintai: "I usually don't have my phone on with me when I'm filming. Why are you looking for me?"

"Are you free tonight? I want to ask you out to dinner." Yan Qiuchi said.

Shen Jintai suspected that Yan Qiuchi knew his filming schedule because tonight just happens to be the night he was free. In the past several days, he had to film at night, but today he had it off and coincidentally Yan Qiuchi had asked him out for dinner.

Feeling he couldn't lie, Shen Jintai said: "Yes."

Yan Qiuchi: "Then I'll make reservation. I want to talk to you about my mother's birthday."

Hearing Yan Qiuchi's reason, Shen Jintai couldn't refuse and could only say: "Alright. Text me the address after you made reservations."

After he hung up, he handed Xiao Tang the phone. Xiao Tang was nervous and reported the incident to Li Meilan.

"President Yan asked Brother Jin to dinner." Xiao Tang's tone was full of worry.

"Where?" Li Meilan asked.

"I don't know. I'll let Brother Jin tell you later." Xiao Tang said: "Xiao Qi's incident has made so much noise recently that I'm a little worried. That woman could be hiding somewhere secretly taking pictures. I don't know what'll happen if she photographs them together..."