Chapter 114: Who Doesn't Love Shen Jintai

Shen Jintai remembered that he had asked Xiao Tang to order a bouquet of flowers.

Was it this?

He was about to ask Xiao Tang, when he saw him holding a bunch of flowers from the car next to him: "Brother Jin, the flowers you want."

Shen Jintai took it in his arms and said to Xiao Tang: "You should also take a good rest."

"Got it." Xiao Tang said and bowed to Yan Qiuchi.

Many people in the crew were secretly looking, and some couldn't help but secretly took out their phones to take pictures.

It was irresistible seeing the hottest person in the entertainment industry involve in the most eye-catching scandal. The relationship between these two people was too intense. Even if Shen Jintai was a woman, this kind of situation was like watching a bloody drama on the 8 o'clock file. The fact it's a scandal between two men just added more fuel. With the two of them appearing in one shot, enthusiasm for gossip detonated.

Shen Jintai sat in the car wondering if the bouquet of roses was for him. It was a huge bouquet filled with roses that were red with hints of pink. They were gorgeous. Xiao Tang had bought him a bunch of pink carnations which he had put together with the roses.

"I didn't know that you also bought flowers," Yan Qiuchi said: "I bought those roses for you*."

*Clarity: as a gift Shen Jintai could give to Mrs. Yan.

Shen Jintai said: "You didn't have to go through the trouble, but they look great."

"I didn't realize you had bought flowers as well and didn't need me to buy it for you." Yan Qiuchi said.

Shen Jintai felt that Yan Qiuchi would take this opportunity to gift those roses to him. He wasn't sure if Yan Qiuchi was telling the truth or if this was a trick to find an excuse to gift him flowers. He decided to halt it before it got any further and immediately said: "Since it's like this then lets give both to Auntie Fang. Good things come in pairs."

Yan Qiuchi smiled and said nothing. After a while, he asked: "How is filming recently? Is it going well?"

Shen Jintai said: "Nn. Everything is going well."

He noticed that Yan Qiuchi was looking at him through the rearview mirror, so he turned his head slightly and opened the car window a little. The wind was strong that it messed up his hair. He turned around and asked: "Is Yaoxuan back?"

Yan Qiuchi: "He came back yesterday."

Shen Jintai: "Oh."

The small talk stopped. Yan Qiuchi took the chance to look at him through the rearview window again. Shen Jintai was sitting in the back with two bouquets of red and pink flowers besides him that really verifies the saying, people are more delicate than flowers*. He felt that Shen Jintai looked better than the flowers and it put him in a good mood.

*People are more delicate than flowers = the full saying is people are more delicate than flowers and the flowers are colorless. It's a compliment to that person that means when a flower is next to that person, you can only see the beauty of that person making the flower look dull (colorless).

Shen Jintai arrived relatively late. There were already many guests inside the Yan's manor. With the weather just right, the dinner party was held outside in front of the courtyard. The lights were all on, despite it haven't reach complete nightfall yet.

The car stopped in front of the courtyard and Yan Qiuchi got out, attracting the attention of the many guests.

"Qiuchi is back," Mrs. Yan said to Fan Hong, Yan Qiuchi's aunt: "You wanted to see him in person and he's now here."