Chapter 88: His Unknown Side

Yan Qiuchi couldn't do anything else, nor did he dare to. He simply hugged Shen Jintai tightly as his face flushed. This kind of ruthlessness of wanting to hold people as if you wanted to absorb them into your own flesh and blood was uncontrollable once released.

Shen Jintai felt that he was about to be suffocated to death. His face was turning green as he clung onto Yan Qiuchi's neck. He tried to shove Yan Qiuchi's body away, but it didn't budge an inch. Yan Qiuchi's strength was too strong. He tried again but still it didn't move.

"Yan Qiuchi." He called.

Yan Qiuchi remained silent. He was excited and embarrassed. Coupled with the influence of the residual alcohol, his sobriety had already burn up into clouds and mists.

Shen Jintai himself likes men. When he's hugged and pressed by a man like this, he couldn't control his heartbeat. He can't honestly admit that he didn't feel anything at all, and it felt embarrassing. He opened his eyes and put on hand on his chest, preparing to prevent Yan Qiuchi from kissing him.

However, Yan Qiuchi didn't do anything other than tightly embracing him. Shen Jintai remained still for a while then he suddenly pushed Yan Qiuchi away and broke free. He was covered in sweat. He knelt on the side of the bed and looked at Yan Qiuchi while panting for breath. Yan Qiuchi was still lying on the pillow; his expression was unclear. Shen Jintai could only see that his ears were completely flushed.

Shen Jintai thought it was because of the wine and didn't put much thought into it. Yan Qiuchi was drunk, and it must have triggered his skin hunger and thirst. With the loss of his consciousness, he probably was unable to control it.

Shen Jintai retreated to the other side as he sat down and panted for a while. The feeling of being hugged tightly by Yan Qiuchi just now made his heart beat rapidly. After he calmed down, he picked up the blanket and covered Yan Qiuchi's body again. He looked at the air conditioning. It was set to 26 degrees. He found the remote controller and lowered it down a few more degrees.

Shen Jintai sat next to Yan Qiuchi for more than half an hour before his drowsiness came back. He was careful this time and he leaned towards the edge of the bed as much as possible. He use his blanket to cover only up to his stomach, then turned off the light.

The moonlight outside was bright. As soon as the light was turned off, its light poured in through the window giving Shen Jintai's upper body a luminescent glow. Lying still, he was drifting off and eventually fell asleep.

Suddenly Shen Jintai heard a bang and immediately opened his eyes in shock. He quickly sat up and found that Yan Qiuchi was no longer in bed. He turned on the lights and saw Yan Qiuchi holding the bathroom door while looking back at him.

Shen Jintai rushed out of bed and ran over barefoot. Yan Qiuchi looked a little embarrassed and said: "Sorry for the noise..." He originally didn't want to disturb Shen Jintai as he cautiously got out of bed. Who knew that his body was being disobedient as he staggered around. When he push the bathroom door opened, it slammed into the wall.

Shen Jintai was still half-asleep that his eyes didn't open fully. He grabbed Yan Qiuchi's arm and led him into the bathroom.

Yan Qiuchi's face turned redder and said: "No need."

"Just hurry up. I'm so sleepy." Shen Jintai said. He was actually a bit sullen thinking Yan Qiuchi could still be so polite in this kind of situation. He helped Yan Qiuchi to the toilet, tilted his head slightly and closed his eyes: "I won't look."

Yan Qiuchi: "..."

Shem Jintai stood in a daze for a long time without hearing the sound of water. When he opened his eyes, he saw Yan Qiuchi standing there with a blushing complexion. He took half a step back and turning around so his back was facing and pressing against Yan Qiuchi.