Chapter 130: Rivals Attack

"Brother Jin, don't stick your head out the window. It's dangerous." Xiao Tang shouted.

Shen Jintai sat back. The streetlamps shone in through the car window casting their light on Shen Jintai's face causing Xiao Tang to realize that he was blushing badly. Xiao Tang hadn't noticed it before but it seems as if Shen Jintai has a physique that blushes easily.

Bai Qingquan was lying on the sofa, playing on his phone.

Wei Ge said: "You really didn't eat at all?"

Bai Qingquan: "If I don't eat, I'll lose weight."

Wei Ge: "At least east some fruit."

Bai Qingquan took a cherry and popped it in his mouth: "Is it easy to blush? Does it have anything to do with your physique?" Bai Qingquan looked at his phone: "I searched for it and the top result said that blushing is due to good blood circulation."

"Only when you're shy or embarrassed, or if you're drinking alcohol, do you blush, right?" Wei Ge said.

Bai Qingquan: "No. Jintai's face, neck, and ears turns red easily. He has too much advantage when filming love scenes. Director Sun especially likes to give him these close-ups since he's super pure and sensitive."

For instance, when they're kissing and holding hands, Shen Jintai's slightly red ears and cheeks made him appear particularly innocent, but when filming today's bed scene, he found that Shen Jintai's chest was covered with a tint flush, causing the atmosphere to turn emotional and illicit, but he didn't feel as if Shen Jintai was embarrassed or shy, so he thought it was purely physiological.

Bai Qingquan couldn't help but admire, especially those who had particularly fair skin like Shen Jintai as it made the flush stand out even more. Seeing such a sight just stimulate people to the extreme. He felt that he could have turned into a gong and attacked Shen Jintai whenever he looks at such a flushed body.

Yan Qiuchi was lying on his bed, his heart beating uncontrollably. The conversation he had with Shen Jintai just now was really flirtatious. It was the first time in his life that he said such ambiguous and vulgar thing to another person.

He felt excited and this unprecedented feeling he had was unbearable. He felt he might have to go to the bathroom to relieve himself if he was stimulated a little bit more. Fortunately, he was an extremely self-disciplined and abstinent man and held himself back.

It's just that to endure such a thing was extremely difficult. He used to hear Xiao Yang and the others complain about the feeling of uncomfortableness of sleeping together with someone but not having sex. He thought they were just exaggerating but now just texting a few ambiguous words have already tormented him like a cat scratching madly against something.

<When You're Older> was coming to an end and <Welcome Rain on a Spring Night> was about to start filming. Li Meilan handed Shen Jintai the latest version of the script and said: "Qiu Hong has changed it a bit. I suddenly found that this story coincides with <When You're Older> as it both involves Alzheimer's disease*."

*Clarity: note Luo Wensheng in When You're Older suffers from dementia when he got older. Dementia is a general term for a decline in mental ability and it is not a specific disease while Alzheimer's is the most common cause of dementia.

Shen Jintai said: "They're different though. One is about love between lovers, while the other is the love of family ties."

Li Meilan said: "That's true. <Welcome Rain on a Spring Night> is also not as eye-catching either. Its box office will not be as high as <When You're Older>, but this film has actor Cai Jun and it's also Qiu Hong's debut novel that won many international awards. His style is very suitable for the international film festivals."