Chapter 116: First Kiss

In the second game, Yan Qiuchi won.

"That makes it a tie." Yan Qiuchi said.

Shen Jintai said: "Nn. Why hasn't my little sister come back yet? I'll go take a look."

He stood up and saw Yan Qiuchi still sitting on the ground putting away the chess pieces. After Shen Jintai left, Yan Qiuchi closed his eyes and tried to distract himself. The biggest difference between a young and old man is that once they get excited, it takes a long time to calm down. The physical will was far stronger than the mental will.

Shen Jintai came out of the room and took a deep breath. He couldn't believe that Yan Qiuchi's phone lock screen was the picture he took with him. If he hadn't seen it, he would have almost forgotten about that time.

Shen Jintai was planning to go to Mrs. Yan's room to find Shen Xiaomei, when he suddenly heard Liu Qi's voice from downstairs, so he hurried down. He saw Liu Qi carrying a bag and talking to the maid in the hall. Seeing him, she smiled and waved to him.

"I'm here to give your little sister a change of clothes," Liu Qi said: "This bag contains pajamas, and this bag is for her to wear tomorrow. The clothes she had on today doesn't need to be wash. Just put them in the bag and give them to me tomorrow."

"Auntie Fang took her to take a bath," Shen Jintai asked: "Do you want to go up and have a look?"

"The driver's still waiting for me, so I'll leave first. I've troubled you to take care of her tonight. She's a bit naughty when sleeping and likes to lift the quilt, so it's a bit troublesome. She always wants to see you every day and as soon as she does, she doesn't want to leave you." Li Qiu chuckled.

Shen Jintai gave the clothes to the maid and ask her to send them to Mrs. Yan while he sent Liu Qi out.

The night outside was a bit chilly, and the wind was strong but the moon was in full view. Liu Qi said: "Don't spoil her too much."

Shen Jintai: "Be careful on the road."

Liu Qi nodded, then suddenly turned her head and said: "Jintai, if you have time, you can come back and live with us for a few days. We all feel bad if you don't. We feel like we have taken over your home and left you with nowhere to live."

"Next time I have time, I will come back and stay for two days." Shen Jintai said.

Liu Qi said: "If you are willing, your little sister and father will be very happy."

After sending Liu Qi back, he went to Mrs. Yan's room. Shen Xiaomei had finished her bath and Mrs. Yan was blow drying her hair. When Shen Jintai entered, Shen Xiaomei immediately turned her head and shouted: "Brother!"

"Why don't you dry her hair?" Mrs. Yan asked: "Who won?"

"Qiuchi won." Shen Jintai said while taking the hair dryer from her hands and started drying Shen Xiaomei's hair.

"Seeing her, I want to have a daughter." As she said that she asked Shen Xiaomei: "Do you want to sleep with your auntie tonight?"

"I want to sleep with my brother." Shen Xiaomei hugged Shen Jintai's arm.

Mrs. Yan smiled and said: "Okay, sleep with your brother."

"Where is Uncle Yan?" Shen Jintai asked.

"He is talking to people in the study." Mrs. Yan said: "Liu Qi's is quite the worrywart, thinking that I have no children's clothes here."

After speaking, Mrs. Yan kissed Shen Xiaomei's face: "It's getting late, so hurry up and go back to bed with your brother."

After he finish drying her hair, Shen Jintai came out with Shen Xiaomei in his arms. Shen Xiaomei suddenly asked: "Brother, will you live here in the future? Are you getting married?"