Chapter 153: Forever

"Go and get in touch with Xingyun and tell them that I'll participate in the promotions." Bai Qingquan said.

Wei Ge said: "They've actually been urging us for a while now."

To the crew of <When You're Older>, Bai Qingquan's recent crisis was negligible. At most it would affect the box office contributed by moonlight powders, but the box office for this drama had never planned on relying on just fans alone. Bai Qingquan's problem was not a legal or ethical issue. Passersby wouldn't care that much and the influence of <The East Palace is Coming> was still there so the number of people who want to see this movie was always large in number, so they were generally optimistic.

Following The East Palace, there was finally another same-sex drama with similar face value and texture. The beauty and prosperity of Shen Jintai and Bai Qingquan can make the audience forgive all their black history.

And this was the real selling point of their movie: Really handsome guys shooting a same-sex movie that encompassed love and beauty with a high level of acting and content production.

When the film premieres, they had full confidence in it.

"I always thought Bai Qingquan was weak, so I didn't expect him to step up to the plate." Li Meilan said: "He's quite courageous for daring to show up in public when his scandal was still recent. Moonlight powder have turned into black powder and have been blackening him recently. As soon as he makes his appearance, there's going to be a bloody storm."

Shen Jintai said: "He has always been like this, beautiful and kind-hearted."

If Bai Qingquan wasn't kind-hearted, he wouldn't have help him get his role in <The East Palace> and he could have settled scores of the past with him. But because of Bai Qingquan's kind heart, he couldn't let him face it alone. Bai Qignquan has a girlish heart and needed a lot of face. If there's too much ridicule, he would not be able to stand it.

"Let's also discuss with Xingyun, and adjust it a little bit. If its my turn to go, let me go. Don't let Qingquan replace me. If there's a need for both of us to attend together, don't push for it. I'll go instead."

He felt that Bai Qingquan also needed him to support him as well.

Li Meilan nodded and said: "You can sleep for a while. I think your dark circles are showing."

Shen Jintai laid on the seat and said: "I don't know how Uncle Yan is now."

He did not go directly back to the hotel but went to the hospital first. Outside the ward, he saw Shan Cheng and Yan Yaoxuan again. The two of them were standing at the window. Yan Yaoxuan saw him and went into the ward.

Shen Jintai nodded towards Shan Cheng. He thought Yan Yaoxuan had a really good friend, that was very enthusiastic, since he has been in the hospital this whole time and has never left his side.

"Are you Shen Jintai?" Shan Cheng asked suddenly. He didn't speak Mandrain well, a sign that he grew up overseas.

Shen Jintai nodded, and Shan Cheng said: "I wasn't able to talk to you yesterday. Remember me? Shan Cheng."

Before Shen Jintai could respond, Yan Yaoxuan came out, took Shen Jintai's arm and said in an unhappy tone: "Ignore him. He's a psycho."

Shen Jintai was pulled into the ward before Yan Yaoxuan let him go then went out to talk to Shan Cheng behind the closed door. Shen Jintai vaguely heard Yan Yaoxuan say: "What are you planning?"

"I'm not planning anything. I have heard about him for a while now and want to get to know him in person." Shan Cheng said: "He's taller and more handsome than on TV. You have a good eye."