Chapter 143: Top Stream Popularity

Yan Qiuchi felt that he really shouldn't have been carrying the leftovers at this moment. His breath hitched as a sudden burst of heat flooded his heart. He didn't really expect Shen Jintai to suddenly confess to him. His heart was pounding so strongly that he forgot to answer, only looking at Shen Jintai stupidly with his mouth agape.

"Well?" Shen Jintai raised his head slightly.

"Yes, yes." Yan Qiuchi said: "Want." He reacted at once and immediately took a step forward, but Shen Jintai blocked him with the door. He knew that after he confessed, Yan Qiuchi's enthusiasm would be unstoppable, so he specifically did it when Yan Qiuchi was about to leave.

Once the relationship is confirmed, what Yan Qiuchi wanted to do, he would have no reason to refuse, or rather, he would not be able to refuse. Yan Qiuchi's enthusiasm was too contagious and could always sweep him off his feet. He felt the two of them needed to take things slowly, as he was timid when he thought about the madness that Yan Qiuchi wanted to swallow him alive. Still, it made him excited to the point where his heart almost jumped out of his mouth.

"Okay," Shen Jintai nodded: "Then...good night."

He was about to close the door, but Yan Qiuchi reached out and blocked it. He moves so fast that bag of leftovers slammed into the door: "I'm not dreaming, am I?"

Yan Qiuchi smiled and kept looking at him: "Say it again."

Shen Jintai suddenly leaned forward, kissed his lips, then smiled, suppressed his nervousness and excitement, and said: "See you tomorrow." Then he closed the door.

Yan Qiuchi was left standing in the corridor in a complete daze. He felt like he was about to fly. He felt weightlessness as dizziness took over from all the joy that was about to burst out. Even his eyes were a bit moist. He turned his head and glance at Shen Jintai's door, then laughed silently.

For a long period of time, he felt nothing but joy. When he returned to his room, he took a shower then laid down on the bed. The unbearable feeling had emerged again. He couldn't sleep due to the excitement and his heart felt too itchy. He wanted- needed to share this joy with others.

After thinking about it, he thought his mother was the most suitable, so he gave her a call.

Mrs. Yan was applying a face mask when she saw him calling. She tapped on her phone and put it on speaker: "Hello."

Yan Qiuchi voice came through, trembling slight as he said: "It's confirmed."

Yan Tiefeng, who was looking at the phone frowned when he heard his words and turn his head to look over.

Mrs. Yan patted the mask on her face: "What's confirmed?"

Yan Qiuchi: "I have confirmed the relationship with Jintai."

Mrs. Yan momentarily stunned before tearing off her face mask: "Really? So fast! When did this happen?"

Her voice was so excited that it made Yan Qiuchi's voice seem calm: "Nn, just now."

Mrs. Yan glanced at Yan Tiefeng with joy, and said: "I see, I see. You know what you should do. I won't disturb you."

Although she was full of questions and curiosity, she felt that what she should do at this moment was hang up the phone to give Yan Qiuchi and Shen Jintai time to be alone. They just confirmed the relationship, but the young boy doesn't know how to make firewood*. She smiled and clapped her hands and glanced at Yan Tiefeng.

*Firewood () = refers to the strong erotic demand between two people. || In this context, she's saying he's inexperienced.