Chapter 133: A Beautiful Man

He couldn't stand it! Can't stand it! Yan Qiuchi's eyes was too enthusiastic. His tone was a bit pitiful but humble, and his body language came on strong. Shen Jintai felt he couldn't' bear to refuse, or rather, he didn't want to refuse.

Shen Jintai: "Just... just a hug?" Why did he feel as if this was as untrustworthy as when a man says he'll only rub but won't insert it?!

Ahhhhhh, what is he thinking about!

Yan Qiuchi had already reentered the room and shut the door. He walked up to him and reach out his arms towards Shen Jintai. Feeling he was infected by Yan Qiuchi's desire, Shen Jintai barely stabilized his mind before stretching out his hand, intending to give Yan Qiuchi a symbolic hug.

Yan Qiuchi didn't show great eagerness but gently hugged him. At the moment when they hugged, Shen JIntai seemed to hear something. Yan Qiuchi seemed to let out a slightly satisfied sigh, that he couldn't help but think he might have heard it wrong.

Shen Jintai's back was rigid. Although he was embarrassed, he pretended to be calm and politely patted Yan Qiuchi on the back to show some comfort, then he smiled and prepare to let go.

Huh? He couldn't move.

He patted Yan Qiuchi on the shoulder again and motioned for him to let go. Not only did Yan Qiuchi not listen but he hugged him even tighter, as his breathing got heavier, and he buried his face into the crevice of Shen Jintai's neck.

Yan Qiuchi's face was hot and his breath sprayed on his neck.

Damn it! Just like he thought! This man's words were truly not credible!

"Good?" Shen Jintai said.

"No." Yan Qiuchi said.

Huh?

Shen Jintai couldn't move but he felt emotionally, he was moved. Yan Qiuchi seemed to be really struggling.

Yan Qiuchi ask again: "If you say hug, I will just hug, but..." He hesitated, probably thinking his request might be difficult to fulfill. After a pause, he didn't give up and requested: "Can I stay and just... hold you?"

Shen Jintai: "What do you think?"

"I may not be able to sleep when I go back tonight." Yan Qiuchi eased his hold and looked him in the face: "Look at my eyes."

Shen Jintai blushed. He looked at Yan Qiuchi's eyes and found that they were bloodshot and had dark circles under them, but it wasn't as severe as Yan Qiuchi was implying. He had determined that men's words in this regard were not credible and even he was starting to buckle. After all, he was also a man and was prone to thinking with his lower body, so with great restraint he said: "Go back quickly. Don't try to push for an inch."

Yan Qiuchi kept his promise and finally let him go. He opened his mouth as if the say something, but nothing came out as he stood there speechless, reluctant to leave. When a man suddenly has this kind of idea, he'll really die slowly in a pitiful state.

After Yan Qiuchi left, Shen Jintai closed the door and let out a long breath. He felt sickly sweet and seeing Yan Qiuchi reactions made him feel turbulent and mushy. He untied his pajamas and looked at his chest that was now completely flushed.

He didn't resent the rewards Xiao Ai gave him anymore. In fact, an idea came to his mind by accident. If Yan Qiuchi were to see him like this, he didn't know if he would just explode* on the spot.

*Clarity: figuratively, as in down there.

Shen Jintai couldn't help burst out laughing.

Yan Qiuchi had insomnia that night, really bad insomnia. Like he said, it was uncomfortable not being able to hold Shen Jintai, but now that he's alone, he felt even more uncomfortable after tasting sweet bliss. Unable to sleep, he got up and started to work, completing the work for the next day in advance.