Chapter 147: Dedicated Passion

Yan Qiuchi felt that he was very happy. It turns out that falling in love could be such a beautiful thing, that could make people feel warm, even when they're standing in the cold.

Shen Jintai smiled and patted Yan Qiuchi on the back exciting him. Yan Qiuchi felt he had to maintain what little sanity he had left, otherwise the two of them would crackle like dry wood when encountering a fire.

"Alright, alright." Shen Jintai said as he patted Yan Qiuchi like an old father.

Yan Qiuchi hugged him for a while, then let him go, and the two of them continued along the riverside road. Yan Qiuchi said: "I'm going on a business trip tomorrow. I have to go home tonight and pack my things."

Great, it seems that there's no need to "torture each other" tonight.

Shen Jintai said: "Nn. Can you come back on Friday?"

Yan Tiefeng and his wife made an appointment for them to have dinner together that night.

"I'll be back on Friday afternoon." Yan Qiuchi said: "You can also ask Uncle Shen and the others to see when they are free. Let's have a meal with them first, and then the two families will get together."

"There's no need." Shen Jintai whispered. It felt too much like meeting the in-laws.

Yan Qiuchi: "We have to ensure everyone is okay with this. Before we make it public, we should meet with Uncle Shen and have a meal together, lest he have opinions."

"Okay." Shen Jintai said: "Then let's go. It's getting late. You should go back and pack. What time is your flight?"

Yan Qiuchi: "A little past 7."

Shen Jintai turned around and was about to walk back when Yan Qiuchi took his hand and dragged him back. He wrapped his arms around him and said wearily: "I won't see you for two days."

Shen Jintai noticed what he wanted to do and thinking that he would not be able to see him for several day, acquiesced and let Yan Qiuchi kiss him. After they kissed for a while, Shen Jintai staggered and said: "...Okay, don't go on forever. It's already enough..."

Yan Qiuchi chased his lips like a puppy chasing a bone: "Not enough..." He really wanted to kiss more.

Shen Jintai had never seen anyone who likes kissing so much. If he didn't actively stop him, Yan Qiuchi could intermittently kiss for hours.

The two of them were at the brink of disclosing their relationship. Shen Jintai felt that what he could do was limited. The best way was to making good movies and solidify his career so that his fans are mainly career fans who won't pay attention to his emotional matters.

Xiao Tang had also build momentum for the two of them by having someone send water army into the Gold Powder Family and subtly steer their opinions to treat Yan Qiuchi better.

Since his alt was exposed, Bai Qingquan had not appeared in public for several days. The news had left a dent in his fan group as many moonlight powders had abandoned ship, some even turning into black powder. How deeply they loved him at the beginning made them all the more hate him for being so blind. Every time Shen Jintai contacted Bai Qingquan, he only said one thing: "Don't go online."

Unfortunately, as a person who's inseparable from gossip, Bai Qingquan could not resist and as such only further his misery. Due to this, Bai Qingquan didn't want to participate in the promotion of <When You're Older>, even though it had officially entered its promotional period, that was delayed for a while due to his scandal breaking out.

Bai Qingquan felt he didn't have the courage to stand in front of the public and knowing the theme of <When You're Older> there'll be inevitable interviews where he would be asked questions by reporters regarding his sexuality. After pretending for so many years, he didn't have the strength to stand under the spotlight as a star who came out of the closet.

Your Rival in Love Gets Prettier Every Dayजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें