Chapter 182: Qiuchi Yingjintai

If he hadn't discovered how hoarse his voice could get, Shen Jintai wouldn't even notice how loud he was moaning this time around. Only now did he know that Yan Qiuchi had been considerate before and hadn't used his full strength.

"I have to cover your mouth next time." Yan Qiuchi hugged him as he rubbed the beads of sweat off his forehead.

Shen Jintai shivered and didn't speak. When he thought about how he claimed to be a 1, he wanted to find a rock and hide under it. Fortunately, he kept his bottom line and still didn't call him husband.

However, despite this, he would be in bed for most of today.

At noon, he called Xiao Tang, "Didn't you say that you were going to send me a script for a new project today? Where did you go?"

Xiao Tang hurriedly replied, "I'll be right there."

"You made so many calls in the morning. Is something wrong?"

"President Yan's alt has been exposed. I wanted to call you to tell you, but no one answered. Brother Jin, you have been sleeping for a long time today, hahahaha." Xiao Tang smiled embarrassingly and continued, "Later, Sister Lan said that it's not easy for you to find time to rest, so she told us to let you sleep more."

Shen Jintai said, "Alt? What alt?"

"It's on the Weibo hot search. I'm at home now, so I'll come over shortly," Xiao Tang said.

After hanging up the phone, Shen Jintai immediately logged onto Weibo and looked. He was surprised, as he didn't even know that Yan Qiuchi had an alt account. What made him even more surprised was finding out about the watch.

That Patek Philippe watch given to him was from Yan Qiuchi?!

There were so many things he didn't know!

Shen Jintai took a shower. He felt Yan Qiuchi had gone a bit overboard today, since he felt it inconvenient for him to walk. His waist was extremely sore, and his legs were soft. Thinking about all that energy Yan Qiuchi had that could swallow him made his heart hot again. He opened the window to let the wind in.

Spring was here, and the weather was just right. When Xiao Tang came in, he saw the wind blowing against the curtains, seemingly causing them to float in the air. He still felt embarrassed as he handed the script to Shen Jintai.

Shen Jintai acted as usual, and he couldn't spot any abnormalities. After being with Yan Qiuchi for so long, he felt that there were traces of his characteristics that had rubbed off on Shen Jintai. No matter how turbulent the inside was, the outside was still light and lofty.

"Have a seat," Shen Jintai said.

Xiao Tang sat down on a chair by the bed. The curtains were blowing against him, so he got up again to close part of the window. When he turned around, he saw Shen Jintai lying on the bed with his hips upturned, wearing very comfortable clothes. Xiao Tang's heart moved slightly as he looked at Shen Jintai's face. It looks as if Shen Jintai was reading the script seriously.

After the initial restlessness, Xiao Tang calmed down and said, "Sister Lan and them think that this script is good. It's an ancient costume comedy drama aimed at families."

During his last public appearance, some members of the media asked him if he had any other arrangements besides a variety show. Shen Jintai said he would love to make a comedy movie, and since then he had received endless scripts for them.

After Shen Jintai had finished reading the script, it was time for lunch. Since it wasn't convenient for him to walk, he asked Xiao Tang to go buy something for him. As they were eating lunch, Yan Qiuchi had returned.