Chapter 164: Fatherly Love

Yan Qiuchi became honest and laid back down. After several minutes, he gradually leaned forward again. Shen Jintai heart was hot, but his face was cold. He felt that he currently had the momentum and needed to seize it: "Put on your clothes."

Yan Qiuchi didn't speak, but after a while, he said: "It's uncomfortable to have on clothes while cuddling..."

"Didn't you wear it before?"

Yan Qiuchi said: "That was then. Now... it's different."

How could it be the same? He had tasted the most delicious meat in the world but now he could only lick the bones. How could he possibly be satisfied? In fact, even while they embrace naked, it was already pushing his limits. He wanted to reproduce what they did last night.

Twice a day isn't too much, right?

He felt that Shen Jintai's fitness was pretty good. Not mentioning his own, as long as he thought about the feeling of them being wrapped between each other, he felt like he can ascend.

However, he also knew that <Welcome Rain on a Spring Night> couldn't be delayed anymore. The whole crew was waiting on Shen Jintai. <When You're Older> will also be officially released tomorrow so Shen Jintai have to carve out time for his promotional roadshow as well*.

*Clarity: I think it means the movie will be released in theaters nationwide. The premiere previously was a limited run before the movie hits theaters everywhere.

<When You're Older> had garner a big reputation and was predicted to be a big hit among the blockbusters premiering at Chinese New Year's. The screening rate has risen form 7% of the original to 15%* and it's released is also at an opportune time. With reviews of the other blockbusters in the same period not as good, it was inevitable that <When You're Older> would take the lead.

*Clarity: I believe this is referring to market share. Of all the movies that are shown during this time, When You're Older is taking 15% of that share.

Shen Jintai fell asleep lightly and felt Yan Qiuchi tossing and turning. He hadn't fallen back asleep since the early hours in the morning. When he opened his eyes, he felt Yan Qiuchi sitting up in the dark. He didn't expect Yan Qiuchi to be such a lustful person, as if he could die from discomfort if he wasn't relieved.

Shen Jintai was also infected by his strong desire. Thinking about how Yan Qiuchi was full of desire for him made his heart feel quite itchy. After all, it shows that the person he loves had a strong love for him, making him quite satisfied. He hesitated for a while and eventually the thought of having to go to the crew early morning and attend the premiere of <When You're Older> in the evening made him hold back.

If he was honest, seeing Yan Qiuchi able to restrain himself even though he was obviously burning inside made him like Yan Qiuchi even more. He thought that men who can control their lower half are quite attractive.

When he woke up the next day, he found that Yan Qiuchi was no longer there. He got up and got ready. As he was blow drying his hair, Yan Qiuchi came into the bathroom and said: "I got you breakfast."

Shen Jintai made a noise in acknowledgement and saw Yan Qiuchi's expression looking a bit haggard. Yan Qiuchi walked behind him and took the hair dryer from his hands. Shen Jintai said: "I can do it."

"Just satisfy this selfish request." Yan Qiuchi said. If he hadn't fallen in love, he didn't know that he would be so clingy. He was afraid this would turn Shen Jintai off, but he couldn't help himself. He just wanted to take care of and love him and he hated himself for not being able to do everything for him. In this way, by taking care of the one he loves, it brought him great satisfaction.