Chapter 156: You're the White Moonlight in my heart

Yan Yaoxuan saw Shen Jintai when he first came in. He was sitting in front of him a row away. After the screening was over, he stood up and applauded with everyone else. He was so excited that his palms were red.

It was so fucking good! Shen Jintai's face was too compelling on the big screen. Every subtle expression was extremely moving. He was truly a fan.

"Don't your hands hurt?"

As the applause and drums were beating enthusiastically, the sentence suddenly floated over from next to him. Yan Yaoxuan turned his head and glanced at Shan Cheng, and found that among the group of crying audiences, only Shan Cheng looked dull and indifferent.

Is he serious?! How can he be like this for such a touching movie?!

This only motivated Yan Yaoxuan to clap more vigorously, to make up for Shan Cheng's share.

This was the first actor's interview by the crew after the screening so almost everyone attended, including screenwriter Song Chenchen. The host first introduced the director and screenwriter, then Shen Jintai. Shen Jintai bowed again under the applause, smiled, and said: "To be honest, when this film was first cut, Director Sun invited me to watch it. I refused. I wanted to sit with everyone and watch its released together. At first when Qingquan and I were sitting under the stage, my attention was on the reactions of the audience around me, but then I got hooked on the movie. When I was immersed in it, I suddenly heard Qingquan crying... Originally, I felt like I could hold it in but hearing his cries, tears started rushing out."

He smiled and looked at Bai Qingquan. Bai Qingquan blushed, smiled embarrassedly, and took the microphone and said: "This is the first time I have seen the film."

His feelings were deeper and more complicated than Shen Jintai's. The emotional outburst after the movie is over was not only because he was moved by the movie itself, but because it made him reminiscence of the time they spent filming it. He thought of the feelings he had invested in while they were shooting and wasn't able to get out the act for a long time. This led to his low period that resulted in his scandal.

After watching this movie, he knew that his acting career was promising again. He contributed his best performance since his debut with this movie. The big screen can't deceive people. They could see all the passion and emotion that he had put in. For the first time, he experienced the charm of the big screen, and his heart was fully invigorated. He had never loved acting as much as in this moment.

After a short interview, everyone drove to the next city.

<When You're Older> had officially entered their intensive publicity period.

During this period, Yan Qiuchi was busy with the affairs of the Yan group. He ate and live in the office. Shen Jintai had asked for a few days off from the crew of <Welcome Rain on a Spring Night> so he could fly around the country to promote his movie.

The process was gradual, fermenting from word of mouth. To further promote the movie, the crew posted tidbits on the official blog. The tidbits were made with great care. At the beginning it was completely cinematic, as if it was a trailer. Bai Qingquan suddenly rushed towards Shen Jintai and hugged him tightly. Then the staff entered the shot, and it was seen that it was a behind-the-scene shot. In the tidbit, Bai Qingquan was hugging Shen Jintai tightly, in an emotional state, but not too intense, as he shed a few tears. Shen Jintai return his embrace and patted him on the back, giving a faint sad smile.

This tidbit was released out to the circles and it was hailed was the "last hug" by the Jingtai Meijing CP fans.

Shen Jintai now belongs to Yan Qiuchi and in the future Bai Qingquan will be with someone as well, but in this moment, they only belong to each other. This was Jintai Meijing last piece of sugar.