Chapter 99: Crazy

"If it weren't for the task that I have to complete in order to survive, I might not even be able to flirt with the beautiful Bai Qingquan," Shen Jintai said: "Since I have to flirt with one, I will flirt with my favorite one! In terms of aesthetics, Bai Qingquan is more tempting."

Xiao Ai: "This was simply a suggestion from Xiao Ai. The final decision is still yours. However, Xiao Ai kindly reminds you that there is also a time limit for your mission."

Shen Jintai: "What?!"

Why didn't you say it before!

Xiao Ai: "Since it's a task, there must be a time limit."

Shen Jintai: "I still have...how much time?"

Xiao Ai: "It must be completed within two years."

That's okay. There's still nearly a year to go. After filming <When You're Older>, he should be able to improve his relationship further with Bai Qingquan. He had confidence in himself. After all, if Yan Qiuchi can fall in love with him, then he need not mention Bai Qingquan!

Xiao Ai: "The love and harmony system premise is on voluntary participation. Of course, we will not force you. I wish you an early victory conquering the white moonlight, reach the pinnacle of your beauty and hold a beautiful man. Good luck!"

With a beep, Xiao Ai went offline.

Shen Jintai was sweating by what Xiao Ai said. He laid on the bed thinking about Bai Qingquan, then Yan Qiuchi. Both were very good men. He didn't blame the system for being conniving. After all, the choices they gave him were the best. One was the ultimate shou*, and the other was the ultimate gong*.

*Clarity: in the past I've used receiver (shou) and attacker (gong) in my translation. I decided going forward I'm just going to use the pinyin form as we all know what shou and gong means, and I prefer those words.

Thinking about it, it was better to go with Bai Qingquan. He likes little 0 beauties, so he felt very comfortable being with Bai Qingquan. As for Yan Qiuchi... forget it. Being in bed with Yan Qiuchi would be awful, especially since he has severe skin hunger. After holding it in for 25 years, he couldn't imagine how scary it would be when it finally breaks out.

Yan Qiuchi was lying on the bed when he suddenly sneezed. It was the end of August. The hottest time was about to pass signaling that Autumn will soon arrive.

Yan Qiuchi had caught a cold. He was a person with a very good physique, so he rarely gets sick. This time, it may be due to the cold wind by the river and his terrible mood. After lying in bed for a while, he felt that he was getting ill.

People who normally don't catch cold will usually have a severe one when they catch it. Their nose will get stuffy, they would constantly sneeze, and there would be buzzing in their head. By the next morning, they'll break out with a bad fever.

Yan Qiuchi was planning to visit the clinic when there came a knock on his door. He went to open it and saw it was Xiao Tang.

"President Yan," Xiao Tang was excited and scared. He had just learned a very big secret. Yan Qiuchi had an icy face standing in front of him, yet just yesterday he had just confessed and got a tragic rejection. It was both fascinating and exhilarating. Looking at him now, President Yan's expression looked really haggard and he haven't shaven his beard so his chin was some cyan stubbles.

It was rare to see President Yan so lost.

Yan Qiuchi responded with a "Nn".

Xiao Tang smiled and said: "Brother Jin said we're going to the airport. I don't know what time your flight is. If it is the same flight, we can go together."