Chapter 107: President Yan Strikes

Sitting in Yan Qiuchi's car, there was a smell that belonged only to this car, especially the spot where Shen Jintai was currently sitting. It was a faint smell of the cologne Yan Qiuchi normally wears. Shen Jintai was feeling tired. He hadn't slept well yesterday and now that he was sitting in the car, he couldn't help feeling drowsy.

The Yan's villa was far from the hotel he was staying at and it'll be a while before they'll cross the bridge. Shen Jintai had drifted vaguely off to sleep and by the time he woke up, they had already arrived at the hotel.

"Awake?" Yan Qiuchi turned his head.

"Sorry, I fell asleep." Shen Jintai said.

"We're here. You go up and rest early. I won't send you up." Yan Qiuchi said.

"Thank you for your hard work." Shen Jintai put on a mask and got out of the car.

Yan Qiuchi waved at him through the window then drove off. Because of Xiao Qi, he had paid careful attention and tried his best not to appear with Shen Jintai in public, especially when they are by themselves. If they were photographed by a lunatic similar to Xiao Qi, he didn't know how much trouble it would cause Shen Jintai.

Shen Jintai stood on the side of the road and took a deep breath. He looked around and suddenly his phone beeped. It was a message from Yan Qiuchi: [Good night.]

He replied back with: [Don't text while driving.]

Then after thinking about it quickly sent another message: [Good night.]

Shen Jintai didn't rush back to the hotel but instead wandered outside alone for a bit. When he went to visit the Yan's villa, he was afraid someone, like Xiao Qi, would follow him so he switched cars. Since he took Yan Qiuchi's car back, no one knew his whereabouts.

When he wasn't popular, he had looked forward to being recognized by people. Now, he was greedy for the value of freedom.

Yan Qiuchi sat in the car and looked at his phone showing him the message Shen Jintai had sent. The one that poked him the most was not [Good night.] but [Don't text while driving.].

It felt like he was being controlled by a wife. If Shen Jintai had said this to him in person, with stern concern, he would be very obedient.

Shen Jintai, ah Shen Jintai. Yan Qiuchi felt his love for him had become a bit "deranged" because he was too repressed and had nowhere to vent. His arms constantly felt empty, and he wanted to hold just one thing so tightly to fill it up. When this feeling accumulated to the extreme, he even wanted to bite, but not others, only Shen Jintai.

Things couldn't continue like this. He can't constantly keep chasing without see the light at the end of the tunnel. He had to solve this dilemma, otherwise he'll remain miserable.

Xiao Qi had been very haggard lately. She had been exposed online. Perhaps it was due to her guilty conscience, but she felt that someone would always recognize her whenever she goes out.

Her colleague comforted her: "Only those who really pay attention to the entertainment industry will know you. How could random people on the street recognize you?"

Xiao Qi cried: "But it's true! Last time I went to the market to buy vegetables, I felt that someone was following me. It must be those evil gold or moonlight powder! They must want to retaliate against me!"

Her colleague: "..."

She wanted to tell Xiao Qi that there aren't that many psychopaths in the world. Whether it's gold or moonlight powder, they all just curse on the internet, but they don't dare to do anything in real life. This was a society under the rule of law after all!