Chapter 180: Yan Qiuchi went viral!

A hot search recently exploded on Weibo: [Shen Jintai sugar]. When you clicked on it, it would take you to a clip from <Honey, Let's Travel>. The clip showed a scene of the living room facing the bathroom door. The picture was still, and you could only hear muffled sounds come out with subtitles at the bottom.

First, the voice of a man is heard. "You're acting mischievous again. You know I dare not touch you, right?"

Then there was Shen Jintai's voice, with hints of teasing. "I'm just praising you. Your French is so good that it gave me a lot of face."

"If I don't come back out and they broadcast this, the audience will think we're doing it in the bathroom."

"How do you say my sweetheart in French?"

"Mon chéri."

Then you could hear Shen Jintai's voice, in a very emotional tone, with a slightly muffled ending as he dragged out his speech and said, "Monch é ri."

"What's wrong with you? Are you trying to rile me up?"

"I just think it's so sexy when you speak French!"

Fortunately, the program group cut it off here and didn't release what they said next. The reason, though, wasn't because the program team wasn't human; it was most likely that the scale would be too large and it wouldn't pass review.

In the comment area of a group of groundhogs:

"Oh my god! I have goosebumps! I feel ashamed and excited! Ahhhhhhhh!"

"Honestly, he had said more excessive lines in his works than this, but the issue here is that they're real lovers! It's so reminiscent!"

"It looks very ordinary, but the amount of information is huge. Yan Qiuchi saying 'being mischievous again', 'dare not touch you'. The subtext here is quite vulgar."

"It's no wonder Touhua is excited. I also think Yan Qiuchi is very sexy when he speaks French, especially when he has such a handsome and aristocratic face. I heard that his English is also very fluent since he studied in the UK. I'm so jealous of Touhua's husband. How could any fan be dissatisfied with such a flower brother-in-law!"

"Looking at the next trailer, they're going to the French ski resort in Val d'lsere, so it'll become Yan Qiuchi's home court. He could ski very well, and together with Touhua, it'll be so awesome!"

"It's not surprising. Compared to me, a rich second-generation like him is much more capable. In the next episode, he'll most likely attract even more fans. Touhua dared to take a man on a variety show, and it turned out he came prepared. Such an excellent husband, I don't even know if I'm jealous of Yan Qiuchi or of Touhua."

The end of the episode ended well. It was the clip of them at the hot springs, where everyone was soaking. When Shen Jintai took off his bathrobe and revealed his superb figure, everyone wanted to see what Yan Qiuchi's figure looked like. The ambiguity was just right when suddenly the episode ended! It made people so unbearably itchy that they couldn't wait to watch the next episode!

After they finished watching, Yan Qiuchi got up and went to shower. When he came out of the bathroom, he saw Shen Jintai still lying on the sofa, chatting with Bai Qingquan and Zheng Siqi. He had his phone on speaker, and Bai Qingquan was howling like a groundhog.

"Xiao Bai, do you want to be a flying guest or not?" Zheng Siqi asked.

"You're all couples, and I'll be alone. I feel that I can only eat dog food if I go."

"Yang Lizhi and I are not a couple," Zheng Siqi said.

"Is that really true though? When I look at the interactions between the two of you, I find them quite ambiguous, especially when you carried her on your back when you guys were trying to find the hotel."