Chapter 50: Fengqi Jintai

"Did you see the signing ceremony between Touhua and Monsoon Entertainment today? There were so many fans on the scene that the security guards almost couldn't stop some of them who slipped by. I felt that he really is popular."

"Do you have any doubts? Now it's going to be a top-tier battle with Bai Qingquan."

"He is really smart. Signing with Monsoon Entertainment is a wonderful step. I feel that all the gold powder that took off before has now gone back."

"Yes, he used to be able to retreat for love but now he has such a brain. It's really surprising. It was rumored that he was going to sign with Sunshine Media, and I wondered why he would be so stupid. Thank god he didn't miss this big opportunity."

"There are really too many people who have eaten the prodigal son's* return. <The East Palace is Coming> is still being filmed and broadcast. If he can turn over in the later stage and completely overwhelm Bai Qingquan, then he will win this battle so beautifully."

*Proddigal son (浪子) = refers to a bohemian person who is not bound by customs and ethics, a person who has no home, and especially a person who leads a debauchery life without a proper job.

"I'm all excited about what that person said upstairs. Let's not talk nonsense. I want to see the two of them tear it up. The quiet appearance of these few years now really makes me uncomfortable!"

"Everyone didn't notice but when Shen Jintai became a hit, and the momentum of moonlight powders suddenly went down."

"Hahaha. The whole world is celebrating. In the past two years, there has been no new traffic in the entertainment industry that can compete with Bai Qingquan. Look at the ferocity of moonlight powders in the past two years. They have been violent all over the internet."

"Honestly, Shen Jintai has too much black history. There are also too many people. Who could grab the top spot in the entertainment industry? He also brings bloody winds. On the other hand, Bai Qingquan's personality is too immortal and ungrounded."

*Reminder: Bloody Winds (血雨腥风) = idiom that means to describe the dangerous atmosphere or environment of crazy killing.

"I also think Bai Qingquan is a little bit stiff, but his fans are too fierce so I dare not say it before."

Bai Qingquan sat on the set and swiped Weibo during the break. He felt that he was probably the most gossip-loving male star in the entertainment industry. He was became furious when he saw these comments.

Some said that he and Shen Jintai were Yuliang*, and there could only be one. There was no way to coexist.

*Yuliang (complex) (瑜亮情結) = refers two people who had similar backgrounds and talents and had to work together but were jealous and secretly competed against each other. It comes from "".

He went to look at Shen Jintai's red carpet photos. Shen Jintai was born to attract attention. The flower on his chest was different from the big red rose last time. This time it was a pink rose with small petals that paired well with his gray suit.

Bai Qingquan felt that he like this match more than the black suit with red rose last time. It had a younger, more fashionable feeling.

Shen Jintai was very serious when it comes to filming. He once said on set that he wanted to grow his hair long for <The East Palace is Coming>. Due to this, his hair was longer than previously and he didn't comb it back. It gave him a very noble and reserved look.

It looks good.

Why didn't he think of the idea of attaching a flower to his chest pocket?

Shen Jintai was really more suitable to be a star than he was. He also many strange ideas.