✾𝟭𝟮𝟰✾

Lady Amane had left, it was just the hashiras

Lady Amane had left, it was just the hashiras. Y/n stood up abruptly as she swiveled on her heels and sauntered away. "Oi!" a voice called as Y/n stopped in her tracks. "Wait, don't be so rude! We have to decide what we'll have to do!" Sanemi barked loudly as Y/n stood still. An eerie aura was brought from her as she wore no haori, due to it being absolutely destroyed by Hantengu. 

"The eight of you should talk. I'm not getting involved," Y/n remarked silently. "What do you mean you're not going to be involved? You don't take being a Hashira seriously enough! Or do you just wanna skip this meeting to start your training?" Obanai questioned her.

Y/n stood still for a bit before walking away, as she passed Mitsuri. Her face was utterly in distress as veins popped into view. She wasn't in the right mind, nor in the right mood. She had lost herself completely this time. "Wait, you!" Sanemi exclaimed. "Explain yourself, Y/n, you've been uncannily talking too little these days," Shinobu said sternly, but Y/n paid no mind. "Y/n-san, cut it out. You're being rude," Muichiro remarked blankly as Y/n stopped. 

"Can you all delinquents just quiet down already? You're bothering me, and you should stop," Y/n rambled out of frustration. "I'm different," Y/n simply said. "Oh, being so cocky now aren't you? After being titled as the key to victory, huh?" Sanemi asked.

 "You don't understand the circumstances I'm living. You don't know the price I must pay for being the key of victory during the final battle. Can't you realize the simple thing? I'm dying. I'm literally dying within every single second I'm alive. I'm going to die, and there's nothing you guys can do for me to prevent that. They are searching for me. He is searching for me. I can't run away from my fate anymore longer, my patience is running thin and I had come to realize, this is getting serious in every single angle. The bounty for me is getting even more easier because I'm constantly being weakened after every single battle. I'm different from you all, because I'm going to die if I step forward and if I step backwards, there's no where I can go," Y/n said as she clenched her fists. 

"You won't understand me," she boldly claimed as she left hastily. "Y/n, wait!" Mitsuri squeaked as Y/n walked away and slammed the door shut, marching her way out of the Ubuyashiki Estate.