✾𝟭𝟮𝟱✾

"What is it that is in your troubled mind, little one?" Gyomei asked with tenderness and warmth engulfing his deep voice

"What is it that is in your troubled mind, little one?" Gyomei asked with tenderness and warmth engulfing his deep voice. Y/n stayed silent as she looked at the cup of tea that was placed on the table. She stared at her reflection as she huffed out a breathless breath. 

"There's just been a lot going on," Y/n remarked silently. "Ever since I had decapitated Muzan's head, he's been hanging up a huge bounty for my head, and at this point, it is too pressuring for me," Y/n explained briefly as she shook a bit. 

"I'm tired, Himejima-sama, I'm just extremely drained to think that he's after me. Not to mention, my sister will have to die during the final battle, and I'm just... worried, if I am really Humanity's Strongest Force, why can't I protect everyone?" Y/n said with a dejected voice. 

"I'm just-- I-- I don't know, I just feel like everyone is just putting their trust solely on me to defeat Muzan and it's-- pressuring, I'm not even sure if I'll be able to beat him or not," Y/n said, a part of her burden in her heart had felt like it had been lifted. "And I'm not sure if I can do this, I-- I haven't been the best lately, I haven't feeling like I'm myself these days," she finished. 

Gyomei listened carefully before he patted Y/n's head gently as Y/n couldn't help but felt her eyes brimmed with tears. Was she really this pressured to save everyone? She just realized that she was absolutely destroyed, shattered at the fact that she had to save everyone, it just come to her realization that she was actually pressured. 

All this time, she thought she was alright, but deep down, she was not. At all. She quickly cleared her tears away and smiled silently. "It's all right, but I'm dejected knowing that a young child like you who was supposed to still live their childhood has to face this big responsibility, I truly pity you, Kigiku," Gyomei teared up as he frowned silently. 

There was a small silent atmosphere that settled in between the both of them as Gyomei let go of Y/n's small head. "But don't be too troubled, little Kigiku, we, the Hashiras, are your allies. Therefore, we're going to protect you, no matter what. As Hashiras, it is our job to protect one another, and it's a priority to protect those who are in the lower ranks," Gyomei explained. "So please, Kigiku,--" "Don't need to be so formal, Himejima-sama, you can call me Y/n instead," Y/n smiled genuinely, it had been a while since she last did that. "Then you don't need to be so formal too, Y/n, you can call me Gyomei," Gyomei smiled warmly, though he wasn't too fond of children, Y/n's an exception.