Topper

Storyline: Y/n always felt that Topper was Hiding something from her. But the day of Midsummers Topper is acting extra strange. Not only is he acting strange but he's been really close and touchie with Sarah Cameron when he's Supposed to be your date.

Warning: Cussing, Agust, Cheating

Flashbacks
Current time

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Y/n's Pov

Recently my boyfriend Topper of a year and a half has been acting weird, always smiling and texting someone on date nights or canceling last minute. At this point I don't Evan know if he's still going to Midsummer because he told me that he was meeting me there.

And I've tried asking him if there was someone else and that if there was someone else and that if there was someone else that he should just tell me but he just denied it.

When I talked to my best friend Kiara about it she said that there was a possibility that he could be cheating on me with someone else. Which brought my nerve level up to a 10.

Flashback, 2 weeks go

Topper and I were in my room cuddling and watching a movie when his phone went off. He moved away to grab his phone to see who had texted him. I saw him smile and message whoever back.

He put his phone down and went back to cuddling me. " Who was it?" I asked him. " Oh it was just Rafe." He assures me. I look at him weirdly. " You smile at your phone when you get a text from Rafe? It's like you were texting a girl you think is attractive." I mention to him.

I felt him tense up. " I'd never cheat on you and you know that." He tells me. " But you'd tell me if you wanted someone else right?" I ask him.

All I ever ask from everyone is honesty and if I'm in a relationship I also ask for loyalty. All he did was nod and went back to watching the movie.

1 week ago

Topper and I are at dinner at the country club for a little date night. We were having a good time until Toppers phone went off... For the 10th time.

I sighed and rested my head on my hand. " Are you sure you can't turn off your phone until after the date. So far you've been on your phone more than you have interacted with me and we are on a date." I try to reason with him.

" Sorry it's just a friend. " He tells me as he puts his phone down. It didn't take long for his phone to go off. " Who are you texting that won't leave you lone. You've been texting alot recently especially when we are together and it's really starting to be suspicious." I tell him.

I've been really irritated with him lately. " It's just a friend. You don't need to know everyone that I talk to." He tells me. " Actually I can because you tell me not to talk to people all the time. Like Pope or John B, you know my friends before I became a Kook." I Tell him.

" That's diffrent. You can tell that they are into you. You're my girlfriend not theirs." He tells me as he finishes his food.

3 days ago

I was over at Kiaras place since she was helping me pick out an outfit for Midsummers. Since she's basicly my best friend and like a great friend she is she knew something was up the moment I walked into her room.

Probably because when I walked into her room I faceplated onto her bed. " Okay what's up?" She said sitting next to me. " Topper has been acting weird lately." I tell her as I rolled over on my back.

" How ?" She said as she laid next to me. " He's been acting suspicious. Canceling twice on me and lately he's been smiling on his phone and always on his phone. He said nothing is up but I know he's hiding something." I tell her as I covered my face with her pillow.

" Well you can either trust him or you can assume he's cheating." She mentions. I roll my eyes at her. " He wouldn't cheat. Or that's what he said. But I don't know ." I tell her.

She sighed as she sat up. " Listen, he might be even if he's not maybe you should leave him. You used to hang out with us all the time before you were with him but since then you haven't because he doesn't want you to since he lost Sarah once to John B." She tells me.

She has a point. I know he loved her alot and there is a possibility that he might be talking to her... He wouldn't cheat.... Right?

End of Flashback

I was already at Midsummers talking to Kiara and waiting for Topper. It was an hour into it and I haven't gotten a text or seen Topper. I was in the middle of listening to Kiara talk about the treasure hunt her JJ, John B and Pope were going on.

That was until she stopped mid sentence. I looked at her weirdly because she never randomly stopped. " Why did you stop talking?" I asked her.

She shook her head and apologized. That was until Pope spoke up. " I didn't know you and Topper broke up." I looked at weirdly because I was confused. " What are you talking about?" I asked him.

All he did was point over to Sarah Cameron. Next to her who was also kissing and dancing with her was my boyfriend Topper.

I scuffed and walked over to him beyonded pissed that he would lie to me. Once I made it over to him he saw me and immediately went wide eyed. " Babe it's not what it looked like I promise." He said trying to grab my hand.

I didn't say anything I just slapped him. " Why the hell did you slap him!" Sarah said as she made sure he was OK." Slapping my ex boyfriend for cheating." I respond as I turn to leave. " Wait ex?" Topper grabbed my hand

I moved my hand away. " Yeah ex. I dont date cheaters and I'm done dating someone who doesn't let me hang out with my friends. No matter how much I love you." I tell him

" If you weren't so boring or a two faced bitch he wouldn't have cheated." Sarah told me. I just smiled and slapped her too. " If he cheated on me he's willing to cheat on every girl he gets." I smile sweetly at her.

" Y/n you know I love you but you also know that I love Sarah." Topper tries to explain. " Well it's either me or its her. You can't have both." I say as I walk over to Pope, Kiara and now JJ.

Word count: 1150