John B

Storyline: Part 2 to the Angst Chapter. Since that day you and John B have gotten really close. When your not at his place you guys are at the beach talking and hanging out. Hanging out with him gets you away from your dad. But not only that there's something going on between the two of you that you haven't done anything about yet.

Requested: Yes

Word Count: 1128

Warnings: Cursing.

A/n: Part 3? Also I know I said I'd post everyday until April 30th but I haven't been feeling well so I haven't been posting much. So I'll be trying to post as much as I can

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's Pov

Lately John B and I have been hanging out alot outside of hanging with the Pouges. Wheather it's at the beach, at his place or walking around the island. But today is a beach day. We've been surfing and chilling in the sun. But the thing is that my feelings for him has been getting stronger.

I was laying in the sand drying off when John B laid next to me. " Why Arn't you surfing?" He asked. " Because I'm tired and need a break." I explained. " Then let's do something else. We have all day." John B smiles. " I have to check on my brother at some point." I mentioned. " JJ can handle himself." He joked. " Yeah because JJ totally won't do anything stupid." I laughed.

" You're not wrong." He said as he got up. " What are you doing?" I asked. " Um we are gonna go on a walk. Before the Pouges figure out where we are." He says helping me up. " We already found you." My brother spoke. " Why are you guys hanging out without us?" Kie asked. " Because we rarely get time alone." I answered. " Are you macking on my sister?" JJ asked.

" If you mean sex no we Arn't having sex." I tell him. " But there's no reason for you guys to hang without us." My brother mentions. " They don't have to hanfnout with us to hang out. I mean it's better to have them get along then have them at each others throats." Pope explains.

" Even if it means they start dating?" JJ asked. " Whatever happens between John B and I is between us. Plus if there's anyone you should trust that won't hurt me. It's John B and Pope. But I just so happen to not have feelings for Pope." I explained to him. " But what about the rule?" My brother asked. " Well Pope and Kie already hooked up so the rule is long gone." I say to JJ.

" Guys shouldn't we tell them since that's the reason why we are here?" Pope asked. " Tell us what?" John B asked. " Ward told the police that you're the one who killed Sheriff Parkinson." Kie tells us. " But John B was with me the whole time." I said looking at John B. " Right but Ward is probably still mad that I found out that he killed my father." John B mentions.

" We have to get you out of town otherwise you're a dead man." My brother pointed out. " Okay he can use dad's boat. If you guys can get it within the hour we can get him out." I say to them. " I'm not leaving, we are finally having a good time with each other. I don't want it to end." He says quietly. " It's not gonna end. But if we get out of town you can possibly go to the Bahamas. Where Ward is keeping the gold." I smirked.

" Why doesnt Y/n go with him? She can help with the gold?" Kie asked. " There's no way I'm letting her go with. What if something happens to her?" JJ asked. " I can handle myself but maybe it's a good idea if someone goes with him." I said agreeing with her. " But there's gonna be a storm." JJ mentioned.

" John B is going to need help. Maybe it's best if I go with him." I tell him. " You're my sister. I can't just let you go." JJ tells me. " Then I just won't listen to you." I tell him. " Promise me you'll check in." My brother says. " You know I will." I assure him. " Then let's get started." John B says as everyone went their own ways.

°°°°°°°°°°Time Skip°°°°°°°°°°°°

John B and I are at the docks waiting for the others. " Are you sure you wanna go?" He asked quietly. " Please I could use a small break from the island." I smirked as I looked at him. " Even if it's with me?" He asked. " I wouldn't want it to be with anyone else. " I assured him. " Just don't get hurt. Or die, your brother will have my head." John B smirks.

" No I think he would have Wards head. You're like family to him so I think you're good." I mentioned. " True, Kie would though. She'd also give me a lecture." He tells me. " That's just who she is. She cares about all of us." I explained. " You're not wrong." He smiles at me. Soon my brother and the Pouges came with the boat and some supplies.

" You have food and water to last a while but be careful and be quick because the cops are on their way." My brother said quickly. " Than I guess we will see you when we get back." I said to them. " John B I sware if she comes back and has a scratch I'll kick your ass." My brother threatens. " Don't worry I'll be fine but we have to go." I said getting on the boat.

JJ's Pov

It's been a couple of hours since John B and Y/n have left and the police are on their trail so Kie, Pope and I were sitting in the tend waiting for any news when the cops and Ward came walking in. " Are they okay?" I asked.

" I'm sorry." One said. " They didn't make it." Another one spoke. " You're lying, if my sisters dead it's just another 2 people on Wards list that he somehow got killed even if he was up with you guys." I told them. " I know your upset but it was because of the storm." Ward explaines. " They wouldn't have to leave if you would have told the truth, you killed Big John and Rafe killed Sheriff Peterkin" Pope tells them.

" I understand he's your friend but you don't have to stick up for him anymore." Ward mentions. " You got my sister killed. The only family I had that cared about me. That's on you, as long as you get the Royal Merchant you're willing to put anyone in danger if it means you get Richer." I said as I walked away. Kie and Pope followed me. " It's not fair, they didn't do anything wrong." Kie spoke. " We will do anything and everything in my power to make sure they don't win." I said looking at them.