Prefrence

How they asked you out

Pope

He knows that you Arn't a big fan of being the center of attention so he had the pouge help him plan something small and cute so he had Kiara bring you to her dad's restaurant while he held some flowers and a stuffed animal that Sarah helped him buy cause he knows how much you enjoy the small little things.

Topper

He was your best friend and you were complaining how no one has asked you to prom so he proposed that since neither of you had a date yet that you two could go together

John B

You were JJ's sister so when it came to asking you out he was scared to cause he didn't wanna lose his best friend but he also wanted to be with you so one day while JJ was at work and it was just the two of you so he asked you if you wanted to spend the day at the beach and surf for a while and by the end of it you two became more than friends.

Rafe

He didn't really ask you in so many word. More like he didn't ask you at all because when you were hanging out his friends wouldn't stop hitting on you and his jealous got the best of him and told them that you were off the table because you were his and no one else's.

Sarah

Like Pope it was simple something small. She asked you while you two were hanging out at her house. While her parents and Wheezie were out at dinner and Rafe was out at a party. But not only that you two didn't want people to know cause the moment word gets out her parents won't be the happiest.

Kiara

You two didn't really need to ask each other since you two were pretty much together and you both decided that there was no need for a conversation about it and that you both didn't wanna make a big deal about it since John was still worried about finding his dad and the gold.

JJ Maybank

You and JJ already had this weird Relationship where you were in the middle of Friends and Relationship. You two didn't wanna see other people besides each other but were dating so one day JJ had enough and decided that he was gonna ask you in the middle of class so other guys would see that you were already his and that no one else will be able to have you besides him.