John B

Storyline: You were JJ's Twin sister who happened to have a crush on John B. There was this big Christmas party. With these big parties come drinking so you decided to drink alittle bit hopefully to get your mind off of John B but instead of getting your mind off of him you gain a little confidence.

Requested : No( Reuests are still open. Comment who you want and what you want it to be about. Valentines day chapters are also written so this time you'll get the chapters on time)

Warnings: Underage Drinking, cursing, Jealously, I kinda go a little criminal Minds on y'all but mentions of Death/ Dead bodies.

Word Count: 1343

A/n: I know twice in one day but I'm trying to post all the ones I have done so I can get the Valentines day chapters out. But I'm also working on other chapters that were requested cause I want this book to be what you guys like. Y'all know what to do or if you need the chapters that explain what to do are still up. Also Very important A/n at the bottom make sure to read it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Being JJ's Twin sister has it's perks. Like going on adventures with the Pouges and going to parties or getting into a little trouble. But the best thing about it was John B. I've had feelings for him since we were kids but I've never acted on it cause Kiara made the no Pouge on Pouge macking so no one had to chose sides.

The only person who knew about these feelings was my brother because I tell him everything. He's told me to do something about it before it was to late but I never did. Than Sarah Cameron came around and she made it pretty obvious that she was into John B. The only thing I could think of was suggesting throwing a party.

Which we did. Pope and I were on Drink duty as everyone else were having fun before their turn to do drink duty. I was watching John B talking to my brother from afar. There was just something about John B when he doesn't have a care in the world. Lately he's been stressed about finding the gold and figuring out what happened to his dad.

I was pulled out of my thought by Pope light bumping my shoulder. " Why don't you just tell him how you feel?" Pope asked. " I don't know what you're talking about." I say as I looked at him. " Besides John B everyone knows you like him. Including Sarah and thats why she's always after him." He explaines.

" Shes only trying to get with him because I have feelings for him?" I asked. Pope nodded as he looked back over to his friends. " But it hasn't worked because John B doesn't have feelings for her but if you don't do something soon he's gonna give Sarah a chance." He mentions.

I frown a little bit as I look over to John B to see that Sarah Joined my brother and John B. " What about the No Pouge on Pouge macking?" I asked. " If Kie and I can ignore them than so can you. But I do have a plan if you wanna hear it. " Pope smiled a little.

Maybe Pope was right. If I wanted my chance than I'd have to do it know. I grabbed my drink and chugged it before throwing my cup. " What's the plan?" I asked. " Hey John B!" Pope yelled as he called over John B.

John B walked over to us with a smile. " What's up?" He asked. " I'm feeling a little sick do you mind taking over?" Pope asked. " Not at all, I've been meaning to talk Y/n anyways." John B smiled. Pope thanked him as he walked away Winking at me for good luck. " I wanted to talk to you too." I smiled at him.

I saw his cheeks turn a light red as he nodded. " Me first though cause I want your opinion." He mentioned. " Okay what is it?" I asked him. " So Sarah asked me out but I don't know what to do." He mentioned. It made me a little upset that Pope was right. " Do you have feelings for her?" I asked.

He shrugged as he got a drink. " Don't get me wrong cause she's beautiful but I don't think that I have feelings for her." He explained. Come on Y/n this is your chance to tell him how you feel. " Good because I have feelings for you." I blurted out. The moment I said it I covered my mouth.

I saw his smile grow wider as he looked at me. " You have feelings for me?" He asked. There was no turning back now so might as well just come clean. " Yeah, I have since we were kids." I mentioned. " Well than it's safe to say that I know. You're brother told me. He didn't want you to embarress yourself." He explains.

" Of course he did." I said looking over to my brother who was already looking at us. " What about Sarah? Doesn't she have feelings for you?" I asked. " Yeah but I don't like her that way." He responded as he handed out a drink.

Soon enough Kie and Pope came over taking our spots in handing out drinks. " You wanna get out of here? To talk more." John B asked me. " I'd like that. It's loud and I don't really wanna talk to anyone else here." I said with a smile as he lead the way out of the party.

" So I don't really have alot of money to take you out to a nice dinner." John B mentions. " Thats okay. I have money from my job so we can use that." I explain. " Won't your dad be mad?" He askes. " No cause he doesn't know that I have a job. I know what he would do if he did." I mentioned as I looked down.

John B grabbed my hand and gave it a light squeeze. " Once we get the gold we can go all Kook." He smiles. " I hope we figure out what really happened with your dad. It's weird that they never found his body." I explained. " Ward said he killed him." Jo9hn B mentioned. " He said he threw him overboard.  He easily could have thought he killed him but didn't." I explained.

" Besides until we find a body we gotta assume he's alive. They would have found the body by now whether it was decapitated or not." I added onto it. " Especially if he threw my dad overboard." John B mentions. " So for all we know your dad could be alive but we just think he's dead." I explained.

" I could kiss you right now." John B smiles widely. " I won't stop you if you wanted to." I mentioned. We both stopped walking as he faced me and kissed me. I melted into the kiss as he cupped my cheek. I pulled away when I heard my brother and Pope cheering from afar. I couldn't help but laugh a little.

A/n: Vote if your excited for OBX3 cause I am. Not only that once it comes out I'll have more ideas to write about. Also sometime after Season 3 comes out I think I'm gonna end this book because I really wanna focus on creating  other books cause I really good ideas on what books to write and I like focusing on one book at a time which is why

I haven't posted on my Harry Potter Imagines book. With that being said after I finish my Harry Potter book I will be giving you guys the choice in what one I do next. So request now before you miss your chance. I'll probably be ending it sometime at the end of March to the beginning of April so I get a good few chapters of Season 3. And if there's a OBX4 I'll Open the book again.