Topper

Storyline : You didn't live in a very good household, your dad similar to JJ's dad was a drunk and at times wasn't very nice. You had thought that no one cared since you've called out for help many times. That was until Topper realized that the girl he's been admiring from afar might be in some trouble.

Warnings : Cussing, Abuse

Requested: No

T.W: If you don't feel comfortable with reading this than please don't. I have more chapters and Prefrences on the way that are sweet and cute but please skip this chapter if you don't feel comfortable reading it.

Word count: 1403

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's Pov

Some people think that being a Kook is amazing. They think that we get whatever we what whenever we what. But that's not the case for me. My dad, likes to drink, alot. It got worse when my mom left him. She didn't even bother to bring me with her.

Since my mom left years ago I've gotten my dads rath. Not only that the only time I'm allowed to leave my house is for school. I don't even have a window in my room. So I always take my time going home. But sometimes when it's bad which is almost everyday he doesn't take it easy.

I also don't have very many friends. I'm a loner and I prefer it that way. But today was one of my dad's bad days. Which ment that I knew I had to be prepared for the worst.

It was the end of the school day and I was in my last class of the day. We were working in pairs and my partner was Topper. We were putting our finishing touches on it.

" So I was wondering if you wanted to hang out with me and some friends later?" He asked. " As much as I would like that I can't. My dad needs me home." I gave him an apologetic smile. " Well just let me know whenever you are free." He said as the bell rang.

Topper had that look like he knew I was hiding something. But I couldn't let him know so I didn't even bother to go to my locker and I just walked out of school, and to my suprise my dad was right outside.

I slowly walked over to him trying not to look at him. " What are you doing here you never pick me up." I mention. " Just get in the damn car." He drunkenly said. I shook my head. " You're drunk dad. Maybe you should just drive home and get some sleep." I forced a smile.

" And let you stay out and sneak around, not happening." He grabbed my arm and forced me into the car. Tears were falling from my face by then and I just looked out the window. Little did I know what someone was watching the whole thing.

°°°°°°°°°°Time Skip°°°°°°°°°°°°

By the time we got home my dad was still in a bad mood. It seemed that no matter what I did for him he still seemed upset about something. " When is dinner gonna be done?" He asked while grabbing another beer. " Um like 20 minutes." I whisper.

" I don't have 20 minutes I need it done soon I have to go to work again." He grumbled. " But then you could get food poisoning." I tried to reason with him. It didn't seem that he liked that answer. " Don't talk back just do what your told!" He yelled.

Tears started falling down my face. " I am it's just not gonna take the food more than 20 minutes I promise." I mention which just made him more angry. In a less than a second I felt him slap me across the face.

I started to cry more as I faced away from him. " I'm sorry I didn't mean to." He tried to reach for me but I walked towards the door. " You're not leaving this house." He said as he grabbed my arm.

" Let go dad." I cried. " I said your not leaving!" He yelled and threw me on the ground. Soon enough we heard someone knock on the door causing my dad to stop yelling. I quickly got up and opened the door to see Topper.

" Hey I just came to check on you. You seemed pretty down earlier." He lightly smiled, inspecting my face noticing a hand print on my cheek. I turned to see that my dad was standing behind me watching my every move.

I looked back at Topper and whispered 'Help.' " I think it's time for you to leave boy." My dad told him. " I'm not leaving her alone with you." Topper defended as he stood in front of him. " No you're gonna leave me and my daughter alone." My dad pushed him aside.

Topper was now on the ground. " Topper are you okay?" I asked as I quickly went to his side. " I'm okay. I'm not gonna let him hurt you I promise. " He Whispered as I helped him up. " Come on Y/n you have stuff do you." My dad said.

I didn't move away from Topper nor did I look at him. " Really? Your gonna choose some boy from school than your own father? I guess you really are your mothers kid." My dad laughed. " Let's go, you can stay at my place, we can grab your stuff later. " Topper whispered in my ear.

I didn't say anything, I just walked out the door. " If you leave your never allowed back, it's your choice." My dad threatened. " Her stuff will be gone before you get home from work sir." Topper spoke as he held my hand.

" I'll talk to Rafe and Kelce to help with your things." Topper mentioned I gave him a small nod not wanting to look at him. " You don't have to be scared. Let's go get something to eat." He added. " Can we get burgers?" I asked quietly. He smiled a little before he spoke. " You read my mind." I couldn't help but smile.

°°°°°°°°°°Time Skip°°°°°°°°°°°°

Topper and I were enjoying our food waiting on Rafe and Kelce. It was pretty quiet for a little bit. Like he was worried that if he said something I'd break down. " You can ask. I know you want to." I mumbled. " How long has that been going on for?" He frowned.

" Since my mom left. She couldn't handle him so she left and I don't why she didn't bring me with, maybe I look to much like him." I explained. I knew he felt bad. He just had that look like he wished he knew what to do. " I'm sorry you had to go through that." He apologized.

I grabbed his hand and gave it a small squeeze. " It's not your fault, you got me out. I don't know what I'd do it you weren't there. I owe you one." I smiled at him. " Well you could think of this as a date." Topper joked. " Well than this is the best date I've ever been on." I giggled.

" Have you ever been on one?" He asked with a smile. I shook my head. " Come on, your beautiful and your telling me you've never been on a date." He mentions. " I guess no one has ever been interested in me." I looked down.

" I know one person who's interested in you." He mentioned. " Who?" I eagerly asked. " Your looking at him. But I also want you to feel pressured into doing anything you don't wanna do." He smiled a little. " Well maybe when I settle down we can go on a proper date and we can start slow and see where that takes us." I mention.

He nodded. " Whenever your ready, I'm willing to wait for however long you are for when your ready. I'll be here for you as a friend for now." He assures me. " I'm glad I have you. I'm thankful that your helping me through this." I said as I threw some fries at him. He laughed as he threw some at me causing me to laugh as well.

" This is the most fun I've had in a while. So thank you for this." I tell him. " I'd do this with you any time of the day. Your not to bad to hang with." He joked. I gasped and giggled. " Thanks Topper. You've gone soft." I joked.