Barry

Storyline : You and Barry have known each other for a while. Even though you don't do drugs you are Barrys right hand women when it comes to selling because you know how to raise the price without anyone complaining about it if you know what I mean.

Warnings: Swaring, mentions of drugs,

Requested:  Yes

Word count : 355

A/n: DONT FORGET THAT REQUESTS CLOSE IN A COUPLE OF DAYS. Plus it took me a while to come up with one for Barry which is why it waited so long for me to post it. Plus this chapter is more of a preference Chapter since I  couldn't really think of anything for Barry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's Pov

I was over at Barry's sitting on his couch while he was making a deal with Rafe when he finally came and sat next to me. " I sware country club is gonna be the death of me." Barry mumbles. " I'm guessing he needs a couple of days so he can pay you back?" I asked. " Yup, which I don't get why when hes rich." He Points out. " Because he still lives with hid dad. Which means he probably needs to get it from him." I joked.

Barry chuckled as he showed me his Baggy. You want some?" He asked. " You know I don't do that stuff." I said looking at him. " Then why do you help me sell it?" He asked. " Because you asked me to help you when you first started selling." I smiled at him. " Well You're a really good friend." He smiles back at me. " I'm an amazing friend." I laughed a little.

" It helps that you're also not bad to look at to most of our customers." He chuckles. " What's that supposed to mean?" I asked. " it mean that your hot." He stated. " You think I'm hot?" I asked with a slight blush. " Who doesn't think your hot." He says looking at me. " Well You're not bad yourself." I said looking at him. " Well than maybe we should go out somewhere tonight." He tells me. " Like a date?" I asked. " Yeah like a date." He he states.