Rafe

Storyline: Part 2 Its been months weeks since you've spoken or seen the Pouges. And life had been pretty good for you. You and Rafe arnt exactly together but you basically act like it. But one day you get a call from someone saying that it's all over and that you could come back. What does that mean for you and Rafe.

Requested: Yes

Warnings : None that I know of.

Word count : 750

A/n: I have decided to write 8 more chapters than I'm gonna end this book. Do you guys want 8 regular chapters, 8 Prefrences, 4 chapters and 4 Prefrences or what. Which means if you wanna request you gotta do it now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's Pov

It was a pretty basic day on the boat with Rafe. You were tanning while Rafe was watching from a far. " So you're gonna just lay there and do thinging?" He asked. " Yup, I used to tan with Kie and Sarah but I haven't heard from them or any of my friends in months. I don't even know if they are okay." I explained. " Wow am I that bad?" He joked.

" That's not what I'm saying." I giggled as I laid on my stomach so I could look at him. " I know, but knowing them they are probably okay." He assured me. " I hope so, they are the closest thing I have to a family. Dysfunctional but family. " I said quietly. " They will let you know what's happening when they can." He mentions.

Right as it was on que my phone started ringing. " Hello?" I said answering my phone. " Long time no see." Said a familiar voice. " John B?" I asked sitting up. " And the Pouges." JJ shouted while the others cheered. " I miss you guys. How are you guys?" I asked. " We got the gold. You going with Rafe gave us the chance to solve it all." Sarah mentioned.

" Rafe actually hasn't been that bad." I told them. " Well you can come back. We have a celebration to go to." Cleo mentioned. " So to going full Kook is happening?" I asked. " Yeah it is." Pope spoke up. " Don't tell me you have feelings for my brother." Sarah said bringing the topic back to Rafe. " Would that be a problem if I did?" I asked. " No, if you say he's changed than we don't have a problem with it." Kie mentioned

" But one wrong move from him and he's a dead man." JJ said. " Thanks dad." I joked. " To going full Kook is happening Y/n. We will see you soon." John B said as he hung up. " For someone who just heard from their friends you don't look so happy." Rafe mentioned. " I can go back." I said getting up. " That's great news." He smiled. " I know but I would hate for anything between us to change." I admitted.

" What do you mean?" He asked. " Things have been good between us. I would just hate for that to change." I told him. " Things don't have to change. I know I'll never be their favorite but as long as I'm your favorite than I'm good." He smiled. " You're one of my favorite people." I smirked. " Well let's get you back to your friends than." He said as he started driving the boat.

°°°°°°°°°°Time Skip°°°°°°°°°°°°

Rafe and I had made it back to the island and we were making our way to the Celebration. " You look anxious." Rafe pointed out. " Because I am. I haven't seen them in a while. Who knows what will happen." I said looking at him. " Well it's a good thing they are your best friends than huh?" He joked. I rolled my eyes at him when I heard someone yell my name.

I looked towards the yelling when all the pouges hugged me. " You have no idea how much we missed you." Sarah mentioned. " I missed you guys too." I said pulling away. " I'll wait over there." Rafe said awkwardly. " Thanks for taking care of her." John B told him. " It was more of her taking care of me." Rafe mentioned.

" Good cause you really need it." Sarah mentioned. " Don't worry I'm. Getting help." Rafe told them. " That's a step in the right direction." Kie spoke. " So you guys have a celebration?" I asked. " No one told you? You helped so it's yours as well." John B smiled. " Really?" I asked. " Yeah, you are just as apart of this as the rest of us." Cleo mentioned. " Then let's go celebrate." I smiled.