JJ Maybank

Storyline: With the no Pouge on Pouge macking it was hard for Y/n and JJ to hide their relationship. But they get into an argument right before they go get the Gold. But when they are on the boat where Ward Cameron is hiding on with the gold, Y/n ends up getting hurt and falling into the water. With JJ's reaction it causes the others to suspect that something is going on.

Requested: No

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N'S Pov

Being in a relationship and having to keep it from the Pouges is one thing. But being in a relationship with JJ and also having to keep it from the Pouges is another. It Also doesn't help that recently Kie told me that she has feelings for my boyfriend.

Which in a way I don't really don't blame her because JJ is a really attractive person and lately I've been having a bit of a hard time of wanting to keep us a secret but JJ doesn't seem to have a problem with it at all which does suck a little bit.

All I want to do is tell everyone that we are together. But with the stupid no Pouge on Pouge macking doesn't help my case whatsoever. But since Sarah joined our group she's basicly a Pouge at this point so I have been thinking and talking to JJ about coming clean to the others but he doesn't really agree with me on that.

Which also didn't end to well...

Flashback to last night.

" So JJ I've been thinking that we should probably tell the others about us." I mention to my boyfriend. " And why would we do that?" He asked as he sat up on the bed.

" Well Sarah is baiscly a Pouge at this point and her and John B are together." I Point out.

He rolled his eyes like I was joking or something but when he noticed I wasn't laughing or smiling he knew I was serious. " Are you saying this just because Kie told you about her feelings for me?" He asked

" No I'm saying this because I'm tired of us being a secret. I want us to hold hands in public and I want us to be able to be honest to our friends." I say a little to loudly.

" Why is it such a big deal that I don't want the others to know about us?" He asked as he stood up. " Because do you know how hard it is for me to stand there watching Kie and every other girl who likes you flirt and I can't even do one thing cause you let them. It makes me think that you don't care how I feel. You don't see me letting other guys flirt cause I know how much you overthink." I explain to him.

" I don't care if you flirt with other guys. So you shouldn't care if girls flirt with me. " He said trying to hide his anger. " Then if you don't care then you won't care if I break up with you. So get out." I say as I open my bedroom door.

I could see that his face dropped. " You don't mean that." He told me. " But I do, and I can't be with someone who doesn't seem to care about stuff like this. If you do than you should show it." I mention as I lightly pushed him out of my room. " Goodbye JJ Maybank, see you around." I add on as I shut my door.