Pope

Storyline: Being plus size has always been tuff for you. You've tried eating healthy, exercising every day and all that but you still feel insecure so one day your best friend Pope decided to prove to you that he loves you just the way you are and that no matter what anyone says you'll always be his number 1.

Requested : No

Warnings: Cursing, More like a Pouge Chapter but it's still a Pope one, Mentions of alcohol.

Word count: Very Short cause I couldn't think of much. 868

A/n : I don't see alot of people write a lot of stories like this so the next few are for all my plus size readers because I understand how y'all feel so have fun reading.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's Pov

Today the Pouges and I have decided to have a chill day. But today has been a little rough. And it doesn't help that I have been feeling a little insecure lately. It's no secret that I'm not thin like Kie and Sarah. I've always had a little extra stomach fat. Because of that I've become an easy target for the Kooks and I've tried pretty much everything.

I've tried eating healthier and exercising but I just can't seem to lose any weight. So I haven't really been myself. Pope seemed to notice that when he told me that he had a suprise for me. I was told to meet at John B's house at noon so Kie and I were hanging out until than. " So besides hanging with us today do you have any plans?" Kie asked.

" Nope, you guys are my only friends." I explained. " Seriously? But you're so nice." Kie mentioned. " Well not everyone on the island are as nice as you guys." I tell her. " I'm guessing people are still being assholes?" She asked. " They are always assholes." I stated. " You're not wrong. Who's it this time?" Kie asked. " Like always it's Rafe and his friends." I tell her.

" I'm sorry you have to deal with that. You don't deserve to be treated that way when you're such a good person." She slightly smiles. " I know, and so are you and the Pouges which is why you guys are my friends." I said giving her a hug. " You know there is someone who is like in love with you." She mentioned. " Yeah who?" I asked her. " Pope, that's why he has a suprise for you." She mentioned.

" You know what he's planning don't you?" I asked. " Yeah I do and you're gonna be swept off your feet." Kie giggled. " Please with you guys I'm always getting swept off my feet." I mentioned. " I guess that's the perks of being a Pouge." She mentioned as she checked the time. " We should get going. It's almost noon." Kie added. " But won't your parents be mad that you're leaving?" I asked. " Yeah but who cares, they're just gonna lecture me about being more appreciative." She claims.

°°°°°°°°°°Time Skip°°°°°°°°°°°°

Kie and I had made it to John B's place to see that the Boys were holding a gift basket and some flowers. " What's all this?" I asked. " Pope told us that you've been down lately and decided to do something for you." JJ smiled. " You did this for me?" I asked looking at Pope. " I wanted you to know that we care about you." Pope mentioned.

" I already know that you guy care." I smiled a little. " But we wanted to remind you that we do." John B spoke as he handed me the flowers. " How did you guys get the money for this?" I asked. " Kie lent us some money." JJ mentioned. " Thank you guys, this means alot." I thanked all of them. " You're a Pouge. We would do anything for you." Pope smiled.

" Let's get this Party started, we didn't buy alcohol for nothing." JJ spoke as he held up the beer. " Well what's the plan?" Kie asked. " Well we were thinking maybe roasting Marshmallows and making smores." John B mentioned. " I love smores." I said with a smile. " That's why we are making them." Pope said as him and JJ wrapped their arms around me. " You guys are crazy for doing this for me." I smiled.

" You are family and family is important." JJ stated as him and Pope lead me to the back yard. " Plus we may have gotten back at the Kooks." Pope admitted. " What did you guys do?" I asked. " We stole Rafes bike." JJ mentioned. " You didn't?" I gasped. " Yeah we couldn't let them get away with it." John B spoke. " You better hope that Ward doesn't find out." I say to them. " Like Ward would believe Rafe." Kie mentioned

" Why wouldn't he believe his own kid?" I asked. " Because Rafe is kind of the outcast of the Cameron family." Kie explained. " He doesn't deserve that even if he is an ass." I mentioned. " Maybe when this is all over he can get the help he deserves." John B smiled a little. " I hope so, but until than no one finds out you have his bike, especially Rafe. We don't need any more problems. " I tell them. " If you say so Boss." JJ Joked.