Pope

Storyline:  You and Pope have been together for a while. But you haven't seen him in a couple a weeks. You didn't know if he was avoiding you or if he was busy with his dad or if he just wanted nothing to do with you which is making you extremely worried. But what you didn't know was that when you were working on the boat Ward Cameron was on that you were gonna run into some familiar faces.

Requested : No

Word count: 1263

Warnings: Fighting, a pocket knife

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's Pov

Being a close family friend with the Cameron's has always been a little tough. But also working for the Cameron's has always had an upside for you and your friends. But recently your friends haven't mentioned anything to you. Especially Pope.

You and Pope have always been really close. But you and Pope weren't exactly just friends either. You guys do couple things like kiss, hold hands and go on dates but it seems like he was avoiding you.

Which I guess it doesn't matter cause I am currently working on the boat with the Cameron's. I had the luck to have to work with Rafe the whole time. Whatever he needs help with I have to help.

It makes me wish I had the Pouges with me to help me escape this whole thing. I was with the whole Cameron family including Sarah. Her and I were siting close together trying to avoid everyone besides Wheezie.

" Why don't you ladies stay here while we go figure something out." Ward mentioned as him Rafe and Rose left and locked us in. I quickly faced Sarah. " I thought you were with the Pouges." We said at the same time. " I wanted to but Pope never told me anything. Then my parents dragged me here." I explained.

Which that got me thinking. " Wait they don't know I'm here, but they know your here." I smiled at her. " So? What does that have to do anything?" She asked. " John B loves you and he wouldn't want you here any longer than you have to be. He's probably looking for you now." I said going to the door. " We just need to find a way out of this room." I added.

Wheezie soon walked up and held up some keys. " I'll help distract Rafe." She smiled. " Theres no way you're doing that, Rafe is unpredictable." I mentioned as I took the keys. " No Wheezie is onto something. Rafe has always had a soft spot for her. He wouldn't do anything to hurt her." Sarah spoke.

They looked at me waiting for a response. " Fine but if anything happens you're coming with us." I spoke as I unlocked the door. I quickly opened the door to see John B standing there. " I was just looking for Sarah but what are you doing here?" He asked. " My parents." I simply said.

He grabbed mine and Sarahs hands and started running. " Pope will be happy to see you." He mentioned. " Pope is here?" I asked. " You think I would come here without the Pouges? We tried to get ahold of you but  we Couldn't." He mentioned.

I pulled out my phone to see that I didn't have any data. " They didn't pay for my phone. I should have known." I mentioned. " What are you talking about?" Sarah asked. " They don't like the Pouges. Especially since I've been hanging out with Pope alot more lately." I explained.

We made it to the top deck to see that JJ, Kie and Pope were all fighting some people with some crew girl. " You guys get what you need I'll help them." I said running over to Pope. I happened to have a pocket knife so I pulled it out and pointed it at the crew who was fighting Pope.

" If I were you I'd step away from him." I spoke. The crew guy stepped away from Pope and looked at me. " Y/n?" Pope questioned. " Now I want you to walk away and go to Ward." I spoke and the crew member listened.

Pope and I helped the others up until JJ fell overboard. I looked over at John B and Sarah lowered a smaller boat. " Jump theres a smaller boat in the water." I pushed them towards the side of the boat. We all jumped down and helped Kie bring JJ to the boat.

All of us managed to get on the boat and I was attacked into a hug from Pope. " I thought you were mad at me or something." He mumbled. " My parents shut my phone off. Otherwise I would have contacted you guys." I explained. " Where to now?" Sarah asked.

" There's an island not far from here and I don't think that anyone lives on it." I mentioned. They all agreed on that. " You work for Ward?" The girl that helped them said. " I didn't have a choice. My family is close with them. Not to mention you were helping the crew before they showed up so you can't say much." I explained.

She nodded before holding out her hand. " I like you, the name is Cleo." She smiled. I shook her hand. " Y/n" I simply said. " I know, Pope talks about you alot." She teased. I blushed as I looked around. " We lost everything we worked so hard for." I looked down.

" We will get it back. They can't hide forever." John B mentioned. " We don't know where they are heading though. We have no way in knowing what or where they are going." I explained. " But did you see Rafe? He was gonna shoot but he didn't. It won't be long until he decides to turn his back on Ward." Sarah pointed out.

" Well you are the favorite child. Plus I don't blame him Ward treats him badly." I mention. " We can't live like this forever you know. I wish we could but we can't." Kie says. " When we get that gold we can do whatever we wanna do. " I smile at them.

°°°°°°°°°°Time Skip°°°°°°°°°°°°

We finally made it to the island and everyone was just hanging out. " I'm kina hungry. What are we gonna do about food?" I asked. " Us guys will go catch some fish. You ladies just sit and look pretty." JJ smirks. " Right and what are we supposed to do when we have nothing to make fire with or anything to cook the fish with." Kie mentions.

JJ frowned at us as he plopped down. " Well than why doesn't half of us go to Town. John B and Sarah can't, so JJ, Kie, and Cleo you guys can go. I can't cause everyone thinks I'm with my parents." I explain " I can I at least get a kiss?" JJ frowned. " You're not getting one from me." I laughed as the three of them got on the boat.

" So what is going on between you two?" Sarah asked. " What are you talking about?" Pope asked. " You guys are clearly aren't just friends." John B mentioned. " Well we haven't exactly had the conversation about it yet so." I mentioned. Pope and I looked at each other smiling.

" Well Pope are you gonna ask the girl to be your girlfriend or are you going to keep making her wait?" Sarah spoke. " Will you be my girlfriend Y/n?" Pope asked. I nodded and gave him a kiss on the cheek. " This is the best and worst day of my live." Sarah mentioned. " Me too." I added. Pope and John B agreed with us.