Prefrence

How you cheer them up when there mad at you.

Pope

You come from alot of money so you always take him out for dinner and you make sure to buy him some snacks and some of the stuff he's been wanting but not being able to afford.

Kiara

You always take her out cleaning the beach cause you know how much she likes cleaning up. You also take her to the Zoo to look at animals.

Sarah

You take her to the mall to pull jokes on people cause seeing the people's faces when you scare them or make them uncomfortable is pretty funny

John B

John B is a lover not a fighter so you always bribe him  with taking him out and giving extra cuddles cause the feeling of you in his arms makes him feel 10X better.

Rafe

Anything that has to do with him being able to touch you. Sex, cuddling, kissing something that involves you and being able know your there.

JJ

Just like John B he hates arguing with you. He's always scared he's going to hurt you so you always make sure to let him know that your not going anywhere and he loves your hugs so you guys will just hug for hours.

Topper

Topper loves dates so you always take him out to get ice cream or go to a drive in movie so you guys can just forget about what happened and just have fun with one another.