Topper

Storyline: You were working at the country club when your best friend Rafe came in and told you that the guy you have had feelings for since the first grade had feelings for you. You didn't believe him so he decided to prove it to you by getting Topper to admit to it.

Warnings: Mentions of violence( Aka a tad mention  bullying nothing to big) Underage Drinking, cussing(Obviously)

Requested: No

Word Count: 1659

A/n: Do y'all want smut or more Fluff or anything cause lately I feel like I should do more of something cause I feel like I've been lacking and So comment what you guys want. Also don't forget Requests are open and I'm willing to write anything as long as I feel comfortable writing it. Go to my recent post or the old post about Requests to figure out what you gotta do. Or comment on his Chapter on what you'll like to see me right. Don't forget to vote to and I'll be posting every day for the rest of the month.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's Pov

I had a very strange relationship when it came to Rafe and Topper. When I mean weird I mean that I'm a Pouge working at the Country Clup that they hung out at. Especially when Rafe is my best friend but for some odd reason I'm the only Pouge he seems to really tolerate for some reason.

I've tried asking about it but he just ignores it and talks about something else. Anyways I've been having a really good day today. I don't know why but I just am. It started when this older couple gave me a really nice tip. Later on someone had sent me flowers and chocolate but didn't put their name one it.

Lastly Rafe and Topper came to visit a couple hours before I got off work which I was thankful cause usually near the end of my shifts there really isn't much for me to do which ment I had some time to talk to them without getting into any trouble. But I'm pretty sure Rafe didn't have a good day cause the moment he sat down he ordered 5 shots and drank down 5 or 6 cups of tequila. Which they have already been their for an hour.

They were sitting on the stools infrount of the bar while I was standing on the other side. They were talking about beating up some kid until I noticed they mentioned it was some Pouge. " Who was it?" I asked the boys. " Oh it was that Hayward kid you hang out with." Rafe smirked.

I rolled my eyes at them as Rafe pushed his cup towards me. " You can't just beat the shit out of them. Pope is one of the good ones." I explained to them. " I told him that we shouldn't do it." Topper mentioned with a small smile. " I'm sure you did Topper." I smiled at him as I made Rafe another drink.

" So I get told not to do something when he did the same thing?" Rafe questioned. " Yeah but you do make him do alot of things he doesn't wanna do." I explained to him as I handed him his drink. " Also that's your last drink. You've had alot to drink as it is." I spoke as I gave him his credit card back.