Pope

Storyline : Not long ago you found out that Pope cheated on you with Cleo and you've been holding it against him for months and you don't know if you can forgive him.

Warnings: Agnst cursing. Sorry to all my Pope lovers

Word Count : 843

Requested: Yes

A/n: 2 more chapters until I'm all caught up Remember there's only Topper, Kie, Barry and JJ left to request

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's Pov

" So why don't you just forgive him already, he's been trying to make it up to you for weeks." Kie spoke. " Yeah he really loves you Y/n." Sarah added. " Right but I told him that Cleo was trying to make a move on him and he didn't listen. She told me she and him had feelings for him." I told them. " So that's it. You and Pope are just done?" Kie asked. " Yeah, I'd date Rafe before going back to Pope." I said looking at them.

" You'd date my brother before you'd date Pope again?" Sarah asked as she laughed. " He might be an asshole but at least I know he wouldn't cheat on me. Actually no I'd rather date JJ cause JJ is more trustworthy than Rafe... No that's gross he's like my brother." I said making a face. " How about Topper?" Sarah teases. " You're ex? No way." I laughed.

" What are you ladies laughing about?" John B said as the boys and Cleo came walking up to us. " We are giving her options when it comes to boys." Sarah mentions. " Really who are the options?" JJ asked. " You, Rafe and Topper." Kie smirked. " Can you guys not?" Pope asked rudely. " If you don't like it than go somewhere else." I gave him a fake smile. " These are my friends too." Pope stated.

I rolled my eyes and looked at JJ. " Well it's between you and Rafe. But the thing is that you're like a brother but I know you'd be loyal. But Rafe would be good in bed." I smiled. " Gross that's my brother we are talking about." Sarah said grossed out. " He's nice to look at." I mentioned. " So you can say someone is nice to look at but I kiss Cleo which was a mistake and I'm in the wrong?" Pope asked.

" No you cheated on me. I never would have started looking at other people if you wouldn't have cheated on me. At least I waited until we broke up unlike you did." I tell him. " It was a mistake why can't you just forgive me?" Pope asked. " Because you broke my trust. And I can't be with someone I don't trust." I explained to him. " But you love me don't you?" He asked. " Just because I love you doesn't mean I trust you." I say as I walked away.

Pope's Pov

" Damn it. Why does it always turn into an argument." I mumbled to myself. " Because she's pissed, and she has every right to be." John B spoke. " I understand that but I thought she'd forgive me by now. You forgave Sarah." I mentioned. " Yeah because it was partly my fault. I pushed her away and the only person she could turn to was Topper." John B explained.

" So whats the difference?" I asked. " The difference was that Y/n never pushed you away. You knew Cleo has feelings for you and yet you still kissed her. It probably hurts more since she considered Clso a friend." Kie explains. " But it was a mistake." I say. " Maybe you are asking yourself the wrong question." Sarah mentioned.

" And what question would that be?" I asked. " Why did you kiss Cleo? Not wheather or not it's a mistake or not because that question is easy." Sarah said as she followed Y/n. " Shes not wrong. Do you want Y/n, or is there a possibility that you may have feelings for Cleo." JJ mentioned. I sighed as I looked down. " I want Y/n, I just need to find a way to get her to forgive me." I tell them. " Good luck." JJ said patting my back.

Y/n's Pov

"You know he really loves you." Sarah tells me. " I'm not forgiving him Sarah. Maybe sometime in the future but I just can't right now." I explained. " So there's a possibility for you guys in the future?" Sarah asked. " Maybe, but right now I think it's better for us to stay single. Figure out what we both want. And if that's each other than so be it." I tell her.

Sarah nods as she looks around. " You really think my brother is nice to look at?" Sarah asked. " Yes, If he wasn't messed up I'd probably consider dating him. I mean he's always trying." I explained. " Wait my brother hits on you?" Sarah asked. " Yeah but I never did anything cause I was with Pope and I loved him so I didn't pursue Rafe." I explained. " Why don't you try it. And if you really want Pope go back to him." Sarah Suggested. That wasn't a bad idea.