Topper

Storyline: You were supposed to meet your boyfriend at a Halloween party. You both wanted to have fun and drink a little bit but when you catch him cheating on you, you end up leaving the party and sitting on a curve since you came with your friend. That's when Topper decided to help you have a little fun and to forget about your cheating boyfriend.

Requested: No

Warnings : Cussing, Slight making out, CHEATING, Fluff, Mentions of boyfriend judging her, underage drinking

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's Pov

My boyfriend wanted to go to this Halloween party that the Cameron's were throwing. We usually went together for this kind of stuff but strangely he wanted to meet up there instead of going together. Which also lately he's been acting extremely weird.

For example he's been canceling dates, stopped wanting to hang out, not wanting to call, 'Hanging with the boys' but then when I would ask one of his friends they were completely confused. Which a plus is that we have the same friends. But not only that if we were to be shopping or out to eat he would mention something about my body and how I wouldn't look great in something but he girl best friend would.

Last and not least he would also mention how I supposedly eat to much. That was my last straw. I was planning on breaking up with him soon. But I just want to be able to enjoy my Halloween.

Flashback a week ago

My boyfriend and I were having a date night tonight and we were going to the country club for a nice dinner than to go on a walk around the Outer Banks. I was already there since he wanted to meet up there incase he ended up having to help his mom late.

I was sipping my drink and scrolling through my phone since Ryan(My boyfriend) was 30 minutes late. I would of left already if it was a first date but I didn't wanna leave and have him show up.

I about to call him when my waiter approached me. " Are you sure you don't wanna order something?" He asked politely. I was about to answer when I got a text from Ryan saying he was going to have to cancel. " No I'm heading home anyways." I stood up from my seat and gave him a tip.

Two days later

Ryan hasn't answered me since he told me he wasn't gonna show up to our date. Sure I was disappointed but he was probably just busy. So I decided to go shopping and get the outfit that he's been wanting to see me in and sent him a picture. You know I just wanted at least one compliment from my boyfriend or at least one message.

30 minutes after sending it all he said was

Ryan: Have you gained weight? My girl best friend would look better in it than you

Which that really pissed me off so I ended up ignoring his message and decided to eat some ice cream cause I'm not gonna care what anyone says about what I look like.

Two days before the Halloween party

Ryan and I were supposed to go shopping for our costumes today. But he told me that he couldn't bail on the boys again so we were just gonna have to buy them on our own and meet up at the Party. Which sucks cause we haven't been spending very much time together.

So me being Y/n I decided to message one of the guys in our group about how was guy night going. And to my suprise he told me that there wasn't a guy night happening and that he was hanging out with his girl best friend Alyssa. The girl he told me not to worry about.

Don't get me wrong I'm not much of a jealous girlfriend. But what pisses me off is when you lie to me on who your hanging out with. Honesty is the most important thing to me which I get told that's my downfall. But I've been feeling out of it so I may just end things after Halloween. I want one good Halloween before this breakup happens.

End of Flashback

I dressed up as a female version of Spiderman and Ryan was gonna go as Peter Parker. Which anyone who knows me I'm a big Marvel fan. Anyways there was alot of people at the party so it has been hard trying to find Ryan.

While I was looking for him I ended up finding Rafe who happens to be one of Ryans closet friends. " Rafe have you seen Ryan?" I ask him over the music. He pointed towards the house as he went back to his friends.

I mumbled a thank you as I went inside the Cameron house and started looking around soon I found a room with a door closed. I was about to walk in when I was stopped by Topper. " You don't wanna go in there." He said in a quiet tone.

I gave him a questionable look. " I'm telling you because your one of my best friends. Ryan's in there with Alyssa." He explains to me. I wasn't very shocked when he said that. I was suspicious of it this past week.

I still opened the door to see Ryan and Alyssa making out on Rafes bed. I cleared my throat which caused them to both Jump up. " Y/n its not what it looks like." Ryan said quickly. " No it's fine. I've been wanting to end this for the past couple days." I said with a sad smile as I left.

Topper followed me out. " I'm sorry you had to see that." Topper mentioned. " It's okay, I've been suspicious of them this past week. You didn't do anything wrong. Unlike him you were honest with me." I smile as I look at him

It was pretty quiet in the house so Topper and I sat on the couch together. " You deserve better, you're the most laid back person ever. Plus your beautiful." He mentions. I couldn't help but blush and to look away.

I felt him gently turn my head to face him. We sat like that for a minute before speaking up. " So are you gonna kiss me or what?" I whisper to him. It didn't take long for his lips to be on mine.

It was like a long awaited kiss. Minute by minute the kiss got more and more heated and soon enough he pulled me onto his lap. He soon started to kiss my neck making sure to leave a couple hickeys. I moans quiet enough for only him to hear which caused him to groan.

Before we could get any further we were interrupted. " Not one my couch." Rafe said as he brought Topper a drink. We quickly pulled away and I got off his lap. " So Y/n do you drink?" Rafe added on. " When I don't have to drive." I smiled politely.

" You know Topper has nonstop talking about you for months. It's a good thing y'all are together now." Rafe mentioned. " Oh we aren't together." Topper finally spoke up. " Really? Cause that makeout looked like you were." Rafe teased his best friend. That comment caused the Topper and I to both blush and look away.

Word Count:1234