Pope

Storyline: Y/n and Pope are both in the same friend group. Not only that Pope is dating Kie, but Y/n has had feelings for Pope for as long as she can remember but what she doesn't know is that Pope has been losing feelings for Kie and has started gaining feelings for her. But what happens if Y/n and Pope do something that wasn't really the best decision.

Warnings : Cheating, Cussing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's Pov

The Pouges and I were all on the boat where all the gold, the cross and Ward Cameron was on. That's right, Ward Cameron is alive and right now we all have went our diffrent ways.

Sarah was with John B, Kie was with JJ and I was helping Pope. Which right now we were with this chick that supposedly knows John B and Sarah. " Are you sure you don't wanna be with your girlfriend, it would make more since that way." I tell him.

It sucks having feelings for him and I'd rather be with JJ cause right now I feel extremely awkward with it just being him and I. " Why does it matter on whether I'm with you or with Kie?" He asked pretending to be stupid when he knows very well why.

I rolled my eyes at the boy. " You know exactly why. Actually I told you why and then you ended up with Kiara and I'm the one who got hurt. I'm always the one who gets hurt." I tell him.

He scuffed as he stopped walking. " Not all of this is my fault. I mean lately you've been spending more time with JJ than anyone. I wouldn't be surprised if you've been banging him." He says angerly.

" JJ is my best friend. It used to be you but the moment I opened up to you it all went down hill so I started going to JJ cause JJ Knows exactly how I'm feeling. When the one person. You have feelings for ends up with someone else." I say.

I took a step closer to him. " Not only that I told you how I felt and you promised me that I was able to tell you anything without feeling like I'm being Judged. So this is your fault. You're the one that walked away, I mean It's so obvious that she's into JJ and JJ is into her." I mention to him.

He didn't look to shocked about it cause recently Kiara has been talking about JJ and how he's so diffrent from Pope and how that they wanna go on a surf trip. Not only that it's the way they look at each other.

" What do you mean?" He asked even know I'm pretty sure he already knows the answer. " Because she doesn't look at you the way she looks at him. She looks at him like he's the only guy in the world." I tell him.

I could tell he understood so I kept on walking. " How do you know all of this?" He asked as he grabbed my arm. " Because I pay attention Pope. I not only listen to all of you but I pay attention to what goes on around me." I tell him.

I could tell that he was trying to think of something but I didn't wanna stick around so I tried to walk away but he just pulled me back but when that happened he grabbed my face and kissed me.

I stood there shocked for a moment before I started kissing him back. He pulled me closer as the kiss was deepened.

But before It could go any further Cleo cleared her throat which caused Pope to Pull away. " You have a girlfriend and yet you kiss someone else? That's messed up man." Cleo spoke up.

I quickly walked away from them to the top of the boat just to find JJ and and Kiara fighting off some of Wards people so I quickly ran over and started helping but when I got there JJ got knocked over the ledge.

Kiara and I both look at each other for a moment before we both jumped in after JJ to help him. It was quite a struggle to pull JJ to the boat Sarah and them were on but we managed to do it.

As Kie was helping JJ I couldn't help but think about the kiss that Pope and I shared and I guess that I spaced out for to long cause everyone was hugging JJ.

I'm guessing JJ knew something was up cause he gave me a weird look like he wanted to talk about it .

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

We made it to the nearest island. JJ and I were looking around while the others were all sitting around in a circle. " So what happened between you and Pope cause you both are acting strange." He tells me.

" What happened was a mistake and it will never happen again." I tell him which he caught on. " You either kissed or banged." JJ said laughing.

I gave him a stern look cause it really wasn't that funny. " Sorry but you have to admit you know that Kie won't be so happy that he cheated but you have to be a little happy that he feels the same way." He tells me.

He wasn't wrong at all. Which caused me to smile widely. " I guess your right but in the end I'm pretty sure I just lost a friend. Not only that they all will take her side." I tell him as I look over at our friends laughing.

JJ wrapped an arm around me. " But you'll have me. And no matter what happens you'll always have me by your side." He assures me.
I nod at him as we both headed towards our friends.

" Finally you both were taking forever." Sarah mention. " Yeah but at least we have a name for this island." JJ tells them. " What is it?" Kie asks him. " Pougelantia ." He answers as he smiles at him. I just stood there smiling cause I'm with my friends but our Journy is far from over.

Word count: 1027