Sarah

Storyline: You and Sarah have been dating for a while but when your dad Luke found out he didn't take it so well so you ran off to Sarahs house and told her about what happened at home.

Requested : Yes

Warnings: Mentions of abuse, cursing, mentions of Weed

Word count: 761

A/n: Y'alls feedback on my last couple chapters have been amazing. And if you want similar chapters there's still 6 people you can Request. But I am putting some ideas at the end if of this chapter to help out. John B is now off the table.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's Pov

Being Bi hasn't always been easy. Especially when my dad found out and let's just say he didn't take it so well. Luckly I was able to make it out of the house before he could lay a finger on me but now I have no place to go but to Sarahs place. So I grabbed my phone and gave her a call.

Flashback

" So whats the plan again?" My brother asked. " If dad asked I'm on a school trip." I tell him. " Are you sure he's gonna believe it?" He asked again. " Yes. He will believe anything." I smiled at my brother. " I know, I just don't want you to get hurt." JJ frowned. " If he does or tries I'll live with John B or something." I assure him. " Okay, have fun tonight." He smiled.

I was about to hug my brother when we heard the door open. " You're not going anywhere young lady." My dad said. " What are you doing here?" I asked. " I wanted to come see my children but apparently you guys are ungrateful. Planning to run away? To see your girlfriend." My said said loudly. " Dad it's not like that." I said.

My dad didn't like that so he got ready to slap me but JJ pushed me out of the way. " go Y/n I'll handle it." My brother said quickly. " I'm not leaving without you." I tell him. " Just go, I'll meet up with you later." He assures me. So I run outside and ran towards the street.

End Of Flashback

" Hello?" Sarah said on the other line. " Hey can I come over?" I asked.
" Of course you can. Is everything alright?" She asked. " Um my dad found out. JJ let it slip when we were talking." I explained. " I'm guessing he got violent?" She asked again. " Um yeah he did." I said quietly. " You can come over. No one is home besides wheezie." She mentioned. " Okay I'll be there soon." I say as I hung up.

°°°°°°°°°°Time Skip°°°°°°°°°°°°

I was now at Sarahs and we were both sitting on her bed with some Hot coco. " So do you wanna talk about it?" She asked. " Um JJ and I were in the living room talking about the cover story so I could come over like planned. But my dad find out cause he overheard our conversation and he tried to hit me but JJ stepped in and helped me get away." I explained. " So whats your plan now?" She asked.

" Well I can't go home now. I could ask John B if I could stay with him. But I'm not going back to that house as long as my dad is there." I mentioned. " You could always stay here." Sarah Suggested. " Are you sure? I mean would your dad allow that?" I asked. " Please my dad likes you, I'm sure if we explain to him about what happened he would understand." She softly smiled.

" Thank you, it means alot." I smiled. " Well I talked to John B before you were here and we are gonna have to cancel movie night cause he thinks he knows where the gold is." Sarah mentioned. " We could always have it now." I mentioned. " About that. I invited the Pouges over. They should be here any minute." Sarah explained. " Great, movie night with our friends." I said happily.

" You don't care if they join us?" She asked. " Please they are our friends. I wouldn't want to be with anyone else." I smiled. " Than let's get some snacks." She said getting up. " Make sure you get some sweets. JJ has a sweet tooth. Plus he will need it after what he's been through today." I mentioned. " So make his hot coco extra special?" She asked. " Yeah make it extra special, I'll make him a joint or something later as well." I explained. " Good idea." She smiled.

Ideas

Supernatural related
Best Friend
Criminal Minds Related
Enemies to lovers
Pregnancy