John B

Storyline: Part 3 of the Valentines day small series. You and John B have been together for 2 years now and you're period has been late the passed 5 weeks. So Kie gets you a pregnancy test to see if you're pregnant.

Requested : Yes

Word count: 686

Warnings: Cursing

A/n: Kie and JJ is off the Table Barry and Rafe are left. Also this is the last part of my Small John B series. So enjoy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's Pov

I was pacing the room when Kiara walked in my room. " Did you get it?" I asked. " Yeah, are you sure that you think you're pregnant?" She asked as she handed me the test. " I'm 5 weeks late on my period. So it's either that or I'm extremely stressed." I explained as I went to the bathroom and took the test." What happens if you are pregnant?" Kie asked.

" Than I have to tell John B. But I just don't if we can take care of it." I said nervously. " We found the gold. We have the money to get it everything it needs... You're scared John B is gonna leave." She mentioned. " I've always wanted a baby. But what if he doesn't want to?" I asked. " John B Loves you. He won't leave." Kie assured me. " I hope so." I smiled lightly.

" So what does the test say?" She asked. " You look at it. I don't think I can look at it." I say handing her the test. She took it and took a look. " You're pregnant." She says looking at me. " Are you serious?" I asked as she handed me the test. I took a good look. " How am I gonna tell John B and the others?" I asked. " Why don't you put it in a gift box and suprise him like that." Kie suggested. " Maybe Sarah can help out. You know get them here." I mentioned.

" I'll text her, you find a way to relax until they get here okay?" Kie said rubbing my back. " I'll try." I said as I held the test. " You're gonna be a good mom." Kie smiled. " Luckly I have you to help out." I tell her. " Well you do have to pick a God mother and a Godfather." Kie mentioned. " John B will probably pick JJ for the God father." I laughed. " And the Godmother?" She asked. " Obviously you." I smiled. " You're not doing this alone. I promise." She smiled. " I know." I say.

°°°°°°°°°°Time Skip°°°°°°°°°°°°

Everyone was now over at my place and everyone seemed to be having a blast. I had almost forgotten that I was pregnant until John B spotted the present. " What's that?" John B asked. " Oh that's for you and the Pouges. Kie helped me." I smiled. Everyone gathered in a circle as John B opened it up. " A test?" John B said confused. " John B tests a pregnancy test." Pope pointed out.

John B looked shocked for a moment. " You're pregnant?" He asked. " Yeah I'm pregnant." I smiled. John B smiled and hugged me. " How far along are you?" He asked " I find out tomorrow. I made a Doctors appointment." I explained. " Who's gonna be the Godfather. This baby needs one with you as the father." JJ Joked. " You obviously." John B mentioned. " I told you so." I said looking at Kie.

" You knew I'd want JJ as the Godfather?" John B asked. " He's you're best friend so yeah I had a feeling." I smiled. " Oh yeah? Than who's the Godmother?" My boyfriend asked. " Kie obviously. She's we needed to pick someone responsible." I stated. " And I'm not responsible?" JJ Joked. " No not really which is why I picked Kie." I smiled.

" So we are gonna have a little Pouge joining us. I always thought it would be JJ and Kiara." Sarah mentioned. " That's rude." JJ Joked. " Yeah than Y/n and John B would be the Godparents." Pope stated. " How do you know that?" Kie asked. " Because I've met you guys." Pope smiled. " I can't believe this is happening." Kiara mentioned. " I know, now Y/n can't drink." JJ Joked.