John B

Storyline: You were JJ's sister. Usually you have it a tad easier than your brother cause he usually gets all the beatings your dad gives. But one day your brother was out all day and you weren't expecting your dad home any time soon but boy were you wrong. It wasn't until John B came over to find your brother when he found you passed out on the floor.

Word count: 897

Requested : Yes

Warnings: Mentions of Abuse, Cursing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Flashback Y/n's Pov

Normally I know my father's schedule like the back of my hand. And when I need to be home to grab something I never go without my brother JJ. Today was one of those days where I weren't expecting my dad to be home until he walked in the door while I walked into the living room. " I thought you were at work?" I asked nervously.

" I got off early. Where's your brother?" He asked. " I don't know. I haven't seen him since this morning. I was at the library all morning." I lied. " Don't lie to me, now where the hell is you're brother?" He asked again but this time his voice was loud. " Like I said I have no clue where he is. That's when he got really angry and just started hitting me.

End of Flashback

I was now passed out on the ground. It was one of those moments where I wanted to open my eyes and scream for help but my body just wouldn't let me. It's like I could hear my surroundings. I couldn't hear my dad but I could hear a familiar voice. Come I to view. " Oh my got Y/n." Said the person as he ran inside. I felt his hand on my face trying to wake me up.

" Come on Y/n, you have to wake up." He whispered as he checked to make sure I wasn't seriously hurt. I felt his hand on my stomach which caused a groan and allowed my eyes to open. " You have to go, my dad is here." I say looking over to see John B. " His car isn't here so I'm guessing he isn't here." John B said helping me up.

" What happened?" He asked. " He was looking for JJ, he got mad that I wouldn't tell him where he was. He didn't like that but I couldn't tell him." I explained. " So you took a beating when you could have lied about where he was?" He asked. " And have him be even more pissed? No way." I mention. " Well let's get you out of here before he comes back." John B mentioned.

°°°°°°°°°°Time Skip°°°°°°°°°°°°

We were now at John B's place and the others were just now walking into the house. " Hey Bitc- Woah what happened to you?" Sarah asked " Yeah did you get into a fight?" Kie asked. " I guess you could say that." I mentioned. " I found her at her place lying on the floor like this." John B stated. " Dad did this to you?" JJ asked.

" I needed some stuff from the house. I wasn't expecting him to be come home. He was looking for you but I wouldn't tell him." I explained. " You're lucky John B went when he did. But from now on you don't go home without one of us with you." My brother tells me. " I'm a big girl. I don't need a babysitter to go home." I simply said.

" Yes you do. I'm not letting him lay a finger on you again. Please Y/n." My brother pleaded. " Fine, but I have to go tomorrow cause I wasn't able to grab what I needed." I mentioned. " I'll go with you." John B volunteered. " Are you sure? I mean you did find her on the ground." Kie mentioned. " Yeah I'm sure." John B mentioned.

My brother made a weird face. " Somethings going on. What it is?" JJ asked. " What are you talking about?" I asked. " It's just I never seen you two act like this. Why was John B over at the house anyways?" JJ asked. " Um I don't think that's any of your concern." I tell him. " You're my sister and he's my best friend. If something is going on I think I deserve to know." JJ stated.

" Wait you guys haven't told him yet." Kie laughed. " I'm new in the group and I know about it." Sarah added. " What are you guys talking about?" JJ asked. " They are dating." Pope mentioned. " How long?" JJ asked. " 6 months." I smiled. " 6 months and no one bothered to tell me. Wow what friends you guys are." JJ Joked. " Technology I'm not your friend I'm your sister." I smirked. " Yeah whatever." My brother said brushing it off.

A/n: I am almost caught up with all my requests. I have 2 more than I'm all caught up. Than comes the 8 chapters til the end of the book and what I want yall to do is pick 8 ideas for the chapters and I will put them with one of these characters. JJ, John B, Rafe, Pope, Topper, Barry, Sarah, Kiara. Or you Can request of of these characters but once someone has requested one you can't request the same Character cause I wanna write one for each

And someone has already requested Sarah so she is off the table.