Rafe

Storyline : You and Rafe were best friends. Rafe also may seem to be an asshole but when it comes to you he just has a soft spot for you. Not only that but Halloween just so happens to be your favorite holiday and you were stocked cause Rafe said that he would allow you to pick out his Halloween costume. But little does he know that you'll be matching with him so no girls will flirt with him.

Warnings: Cussing, Mentions of sex, partying, underage drinking, some arguing

Requested: No

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's Pov

Halloween is coming up which it just so happens to be my favorite holiday. Every Halloween Rafe and I always do something together. Yes the Rafe Cameron, he's my best friend, the person I can turn to when I need someone.

He's also pretty popular with the girls. But lately since his father's death from the boat explosion I thought that this Halloween will be the time for him to let loose. Plus he's letting me choose his Halloween costume for this party his sister wants to have. But It wasn't exactly the easiest to convince. I took a couple days to convince him.

Flashback Day 1

Lately I've been feeling a little jealous when it comes to Rafe. I've had feelings for him since we've become friends. He's just been the nicest and always sticking up for me so it's hard not to fall for him. But I think I have a plan.

I was currently at Rafes in his room while he was on his phone and I was just chilling on his bed. " So Halloween is coming up." I mention casually. He hummed in response so I took it for me to continue. " Well I was thinking that maybe I could pick out your Halloween costume."

That made him look at me. " Why would you wanna do that?" He asked. " Well I know you're stressed and I just wanna take that off your chest for you." I smile at my best friend. He rolled his eyes as he went back onto his phone."Why can't I pick it out?" I asked him as I sat up.

" Because I feel like your up to something and I don't wanna risk it." He mentions. I dramaticly gasp as I put my hand over my heart. " Wow and I thought I was your best friend." I lay down as I pretend to cry which causes him to laugh.

He sets his phone down and sits on his bed." Just pick a movie and put it on." He smiled as he handed me the remote.Well I guess there's always tomorrow.

Flashback Day 2

Rafe and I were at the country club with Topper and a couple other of our friends. They all were planning on what they were bringing to the party in a couple of days. " So Y/n, what are you planning on bring?" Topper asked.

I shrugged and looked at Rafe." I'm still trying to convince Rafe to let me pick out his costume." I mention to everyone. Which caused him to roll his eyes. " You're not picking my costume Y/n." He says sternly.

I fake pout while I look away. " Awww you made our princess upset." Topper Joked which caused me to giggle. " Yeah I'm upset Rafe." I add onto Toppers comment. " Dont worry I'll buy you ice cream to make it up to you." He says making me feel better. " Good." I smile and kiss his cheek.