Rafe

Storyline: It's the Christmas season and you were spending it alone. Not only that bit you also were missing your boyfriend like crazy cause you haven't seen him since his dad blew up on that boat. He's been calling and texting every day but Christmas just isn't the same without him. Until you get your Christmas gift from your brother.

Requested : No

Warnings: CursingI know I say this alot but Soft Rafe

Word count: 1156

A/n: It's midnight and I can't sleep so heres another chapter. You'll also have a JJ one later on after I ger some sleep. Also should I post the Valentines day Imagines a little early? Cause I'm kinda proud of them and I wanna post them. I might post them the beginning of February instead of waiting til the 14th. Also I don't know if it's just me but once I have an idea for a Chapter I get more than one idea so I Binge write chapters and don't post until all are finished

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's Pov

It's the holidays. Aka the best time of the year to spend with your loved ones. I'm lucky enough to be able to spend it with my family but the only thing that's missing is my boyfriend Rafe. I haven't seen him since the boat that his father was on blew up. It sucks that I can't be with him right now but I also understand that he needs his time.

Today was a pretty normal day. My brother Topper and his friend Celce have been playing video games all day while I helped my mom cook. Which she wasn't to happy at my brother since he doesn't help much around the house. I could tell my mom was annoyed.

So me being a good kid and felt bad for her I decided to help her out. " Go mom, Topper and I will finish the cooking." I said giving her a small smile. She muttered a thank you as she walked away. " I'm not helping you." Topper mentioned. " Than get off your ass and find a way to help mom." I fought back.

" You're really gonna treat me like this after the great gift I got you?" He asked me. " You didn't get me anything." I simply said. " Because it hasn't come yet. You do know he killed Sheriff Parkinson." He asked. I nodded as I continued to cook. " You knew and you didn't tell me?" He asked.

" It's not my place to tell you. Besides how do you know?" I asked him. " Sarah told me." He simply said. " Of course she did. " I mumbled. " Look I know you're not a fan of Sarah bu-." He started. " She cheated on you than broke up with you and you expect me to like her?" I asked him.

He looked down knowing I was write as he went back to his game with Celce. " I was serious. Either help me get this done or you guys can leave the house. You haven't left all winter break since Rafe left." I said as I stopped cooking and walked over to them. " You're not my boss." Topper mentioned.

" Than I tell mom about the thing with Sarah. You know when you called her a Slut? Yeah Ward called. You're lucky I was the one that answered." I mentioned. Topper Paused the game and looked at me.

" You can't tell mom." He told me. " Than choose because no matter what she did you had no right to do that. What you do is prove that you don't need her cause she hurt you." I explained.

He sighed as he looked at Celce. " We will help Y/n." Celce said as he looked at me. " Good because I need you boys to run to the store. I need some things for Veggie Pizza, cheese, Crackers, juice for the kids when they come over and some chocolate with some sprite because I need a snack." I mentioned.

" But I'm expecting something to come in." Topper moaned. " If it does than it will be here when you get back. Now go so I can finish cooking for when everyone comes over." I say as I point to the door. " Fine but you owe me." He simply said as him and Topper left.

I rolled my eyes as I went back to cooking. While I was cooking my mom came back to the kitchen. When she didn't hear the sound of video games she looked around. " Where is your brother?" She asked. " I sent him and Celce to the store cause we need a few things so I can finish cooking." I explained.

She nodded as she grabbed her purse. " Well I'm heading out, I'll be back later. There's also one extra person coming tonight and he's gonna be here a little early so make sure you listen for the door." She explains. " Okay I'll see you later." I say giving her a smile as she left.

°°°°°°°°°°Time Skip°°°°°°°°°°°°

I was finished with almost everything besides the stuff I needed to finish cooking so all I need to do is wait for Topper and Celce to come home. I was scrolling through my phone when I heard the doorbell. I quickly got up from my spot and answered the door.

To my suprise it was my boyfriend Rafe. " What are you doing here?" I asked as I threw my arms around his neck as I hugged him. " Can't I see my beautiful girlfriend." He said as he hugged me back. " You have no idea how much I missed you." I mumbled.

" I missed you too." He whispered as he kissed my forehead. "Come in, it's freezing out." I said pulling away and making room for him to come inside. He came in and looked around. " Where is everyone?" He asked me. " Rafe and Celce are on a run for me and my mom is off doing whatever." I explained.

" So we are here alone." He smirked. " Don't get any ideas cause Topper texted that he should be home any minute than we are cooking again." I explained. That caused him to pout. " Don't pout, maybe when we have time tonight." I promise. " I'll hold you to that.

Just like I predicted Topper and Celce came inside with the  groceries. " Really we missed it." Topper joked. " I just got here." Rafe reassured my brother. " Dont think that just because my Rafe is here you can sit on your asses." I say looking at them.

" But you said all we had to do is go to the store." My brother complained. " And I am the only one willing to help mom out. So set up the house. There's 3 or you." I smiled at them. " I'm helping you though." Rafe smiled . " No cause you don't like to cook. You are distracting so go now." I smile as we all got to work.