JJ Maybank

Storyline: JJ used to be your best friend before you left the Outer Banks, You were gone for a year and a half until you convinced your parents to allow you to move back home so you can see your friends again.

Word Count : 1236

Requested: No

Warnings: Cussing

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's Pov

A year and a half. That's how long I was gone. Over a year where I wasn't able to hang out with my best friend and the guy I've had feelings for JJ Maybank. I was able to finally able to move back, and the first person that I plan on seeing first is John B. Knowing him he will be able to help me suprise the others.

I was already outside John B's place and walked in like I used to do to see that nobody was home. So I decided to call him. " Hello?" John B greeted over the phone. " Hey where are you?" I ask him. " Um Sarah and I are grabbing stuff to throw a party. Why do you wanna know?" He asked me.

" I've been gone for over a year and you've been hanging out with Sarah Cameron. The Kook princess. I have alot of catching up to do." I hint at him. " What do you mean?" He asked another question. " You should really get a lock on your door. Anyone could get in." I mention.

I heard him gasp. " Please tell me you aren't at my place right now." He pleaded. " Well sucks for you and your the only person that knows that I'm here so keep quiet." I laugh a little. " Are you visiting or staying?" He asked me. " I'm staying so hopefully you'll be here's soon." I answered

I was waiting for him to answer but he never did so I knew that something was up. " What's going through your head JB?" I asked him. " Kie and Pope are meeting us there so they should be there soon." He spoke. " Great then no one tells JJ that I'm here. I want to suprise him." I mention before I hung up on him.

Not long after I hung up Pope and Kie walked in deep in a conversation. " Hey losers." I smiled at them. " Hey Y/n, anyways are you sure JJ is able to get the stuff? You know how he is." Pope mentioned. Kie just nodded before she stopped what she was doing.

She looked at me and pointed at me. " You're here?" She said in more of a question. " It's rude to point you know, and I'm here cause I convinced my mom to let me move back and live with my Aunt." I explained to them.

They both gave me a hug which I gladly accepted. " Does JJ know your here?" Kie asked me. " No, I wanna suprise him at the party tonight." I smiled at them. " Well then when he gets here you just chill on the couch until he notices." Pope spoke up.

I agreed with him than started helping with getting everything up for the party. " So how was Virginia?" Kie asked. " Boring. I didn't have you guys to keep me company or get me into trouble. What about you guys?" I smiled. " Three words. The Royal Merchant." Pope mentioned.

I went wide eyed. " No you guys aren't." I said In disbelief. " Yeah, we decided that we needed one night to have fun before we start looking for it again, wanna help?" Kie asked. " And risk getting myself in trouble or hurt? Count me in." I smirked.

Eventually John B and Sarah had made. " Took you long enough JB!" I yelled. He just chuckled and brought the food over with Sarahs help. " When did she join you guys?" I asked them. " Since John B fell and broke his wrist." Pope explained.

I rolled my eyes and laughed a bit. " Always getting yourselves hurt." I said as I gave John B a hug. " So where is JJ again?" I asked. " Getting the drinks." Sarah answered. " You never thought for someone to go with him?" I joked which caused everyone to laugh.

" We missed you, especially JJ." John B smiled. " I missed all of you, and I can't believe that you guys never told me about The Royal Merchant." I explain to John B. " JJ wanted to wait til we got the money. He wanted to make sure he could take care of you." Kie mentioned.I looked down. " How is he? I haven't spoken to him today. Plus he doesn't like to tell me when he's struggling

." I say to them. " He took the blame for Toppers boat and well. You know his dad." Pope sadly smiled. " Let's not get sad. You're here now and JJ should be here soon." Sarah smiled. "Right well I will be on the couch taking a nap. I'll need it before the party." I said as I went inside.

°°°°°°°°°°Time Skip°°°°°°°°°°°°

I woke up to someone walking in the house. To my luck it was JJ. " You ruined my nap." I spoke as I sat up. JJ quickly looked at me. " Y/n." Was the only thing that he said. " Well are you gonna hug me or not." I smiled as I stood up and went up to him.

He didn't waste any time to embrace me in a hug. " You have no idea how much I missed you." He mumbled. " Well it's a good thing I'm staying for good." I smiled. " I don't wanna go to the party anymore. I just wanna talk to you." He hugs me tighter.

" Well I wanna go cause I missed you all. If you want more time I'm sure my Aunt will allow you to stay the night." I giggled at him. He nodded in agreement as the others came in. " Are you gonna let her go or not." Pope teased.

JJ glared at him as he pulled away but also made sure that his hand was either on my waist, my hand or on my back. " Are you guys together?" Sarah curiously asked. " No but they do act like it." John B joked.

I rolled my eyes at them and laughed. " What kind of party is this?" I asked. " It's just us. We decided that we didn't want many people around. " Plus the cops are looking for JB." JJ spoke. " The mess you guys get into when I'm not here." I teased.

We all went outside and started a bonfire. " You like him don't you?" Sarah whispered. " Always have and always will." I looked down. " Well he loves you, you're all be talks about and I don't think I've seen him with anyone or flirt with anyone." Sarah smiled as she walked away.

I looked at JJ to see that he was already looking at me. " Why are you staring at me?" I asked him. " Because what happens if I look away and your gone again." He frowned. " I promise I'm never leaving again. I wouldn't do that to you again." I said as I grabbed his hand.

" Do you promise?" He asked. " I promise JJ, I'll always be here. And I promise that your dad will never hurt you again. I'll talk to my Aunt to allow you to move in." I assured him. He smiled as he gave me a hug. I hugged back and took in the moment.

A/n: Maybe a part 2?