Requests are Still Open

LAST CHANCE!!!Requests are open and will be closing sometime during the first week of January!!! Please read all the way through. I'm also sorry I haven't posted but now that I have some ideas I'll be posting more sometime today and tomorrow but any requests will come first.

So what I want you to do if you have an idea Comment on this chapter if you have a idea on what you want me to write about . I would much rather go through comments than Dms so please don't Dm me your requests. To add more onto it I just don't wanna go through Dms if there are loads of people who wanna request something but I also like to see you guys kinda work together too so I can make sure this Imagines book is what you guys wanna read. I know there's loads of you that may have ideas on what you wanna read.

Also Y/n will still be used and for every request I will put at the top of each chapter that it was requested so I won't be taking all the credit cause that just wouldn't be fair. But If you want a guy/guy go for it I am more than willing to do it and I've been meaning to do so to spread more LGBTQ+ and if you have any requests wanting more than Request it.

So if you have a idea of what you want me to write about and the character you want me to do with that idea Comment it down below. You can also do Prefrences if you guys want me to write more of them.

But remember if you have a request than please comment I won't answer to Dms