Topper

Storyline: Being a Pouge and having a crush on Topper. Aka pretty much the most popular Kook she knows was pretty tough. Always getting teased about it by her friends, getting teased about it by Rafe it's a never ending cycle. The only person who knows and doesn't tease her about it is Sarah Cameron... Aka his ex. And since that Sarah does everything in her power to try and get Topper and Y/n Together.

Warning: Cussing

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Y/n's Pov

Today was the last day of school before summer. Today was also the day before we start trying to figure out what happened to John B's dad. The only thing that sucks is that I won't be able to see Topper.

After school Topper and his friends pick on me. It's not so much him but he doesn't stop them from treating me like shit.

I know that I shouldn't have feelings for him but I can't help it. When we are in class he's one of the nicest people I know. Sometimes we would hang back in class and just talk.

It sucks that we are on two diffrent sides of the island. Otherwise I would have tried to hang out with him more. But not only that his Ex girlfriend Sarah Cameron just so happens to be dating one of my best friends John B and she happens to be one of my best friends so I couldn't do that to her.

It was the middle of the last class of the day. With Topper and Sarah. We finished all of our work so we pretty much had the rest of the class period to do whatever we want.

With my time I couldn't help but stare at Topper while he talks to his friends." It's not polite to stare you know." Sarah tells me.

I quickly shift my gaze to my phone. " I don't know what you're talking about." I quickly say as I open my phone. " If you wanna ask him out than just do it. I'm sure he wouldn't mind going on a date with you. You're gorgeous and kind. Whats not to like." She says.

We were so into the conversation that we didn't notice Topper." What's not to like who?" He asks us. " Y/n has feelings for someone but she's to pussy to ask him out." Sarah tells him. " If you were a Kook or if I was a Pouge I'd go out with you." He says as he goes back to his friends.

I stared at him in awe, I know that it's not exactly what I wanted to hear but it was close enough. Sure it sucks that the only thing that's keeping it the way it was that I was a pouge and he was a Kook.

But that just gave Sarah an idea on how to get us together. " Meet me at the country club later. We haven't hung out in a while one on one." She mentions. " I don't know I promised JJ that I'd help him pick up girls at the party tonight." I tell her.

" When have you ever liked Parties and when have you ever liker helping JJ picking girls. I get you wanna be a good friend but do you for once." She sighed as the bell rung.

" Fine I have a shift there right now anyways so I'll stay after my shift." I tell her as I left class and went to my locker.

Which just so happens to be next to Toppers and his friends. Topper smiled at me as I opened my locker. " Are you working today? I'd rather have you serve us than JJ, you're alot nicer." He says as he shuts his locker.

I nodded as I put my books away. " What about the Party on the Pouges side? I heard John B is throwing one since there's alot of tourists out tonight." He asked me.

" Why would she party. She's only there to help JJ get girls. You know since she's not fuckable." Kelce speaks up. " No it's because I have better things to do than deal with a bunch of snuck up Kooks who think they are better than everyone. People would like you more if you were nicer. You know kinda like Topper." I tell him as I closed my locker and walked away from them.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

It was after my shift and Sarah was an hour late. When she said she wanted to hang out one on one I knew she was up to something. But I guess not having to go to the party was a plus since I really didn't wanna go to the party anyway.

I was sitting at one of the tables drinking a water while scrolling through Instagram when I heard someone sit next to me. " I thought you had something better to do than going to the party." Someone asked me.

When I looked up I saw Topper. " Sarah was supposed to meet me here but I'm guessing she went to the party." I tell him.

He nodded. " You know I really only go is to see you. Plus its a way to get away from my friends. I'm not a fan of the way they treat you. " He says softly.

" I always enjoy it when we get the chance to talk. It's nice getting away from the pouge once in a while. Lately it's been all about John B." I tell him.

" Maybe we should hang out more. When we need breaks from being a Kook and a Pouge. We could use it." He jokes. I smiled and nodded my head. " I'd actually like that." I mention. " I should probably leave. They are probably looking for me." I speak again.

I stood up from my seat. " Why don't we start now. I know this movie theater where none of our friends will be at and we can just enjoy each other's company if your up for it." He tells me.

I smiled a little and nodded once again. " Lead the way." I say as I follow him out of the country club.

Word count: 1028